Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Not so good day

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM
  • 18 Replies
Today marks one month exactly since my mother committed suicide. It's the first holiday without her. My SO has this really annoying attitude because he was up til 3am and had to get up at 9 because we have shit to do since dinner is at my house. I woke up in an ok mood, but once he started this fuckin attitude and silent treatment bullshit, now my attitude went down the drain. I'm already trying to cope with how today is going to be a hard day because my mom isn't here, and now this. I feel like going to the bedroom and fuckin staying there the whole fuckin day. There goes my whole entire day. Ugh. I wish it was tomorrow already so I can go to work and not have to deal with any of this shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:55 AM

i'm sorry. *HUGS* 

sissy852
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM
i am sorry. Prayers for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah.xo
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM

hugs

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zacandparksmom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I am sorry the first holiday after losing a parent is the worst. I hope your day gets better soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Yeah this whole next month will be tough. Her birthday is on the 10th and then Christmas which was her favorite holiday. I wish I could just fast forward through these holidays. I hate this shit! I'm sure once my dad gets here i will feel a little better. Then we have friends coming over to watch the game at 4. Hopefully it gets better.

Quoting zacandparksmom:

I am sorry the first holiday after losing a parent is the worst. I hope your day gets better soon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I'm sorry :( *hugs* I know how you feel.
sunnshine_mama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I can relate. We lost my dad over the summer and this is the first actual family holiday without him. I will be thinking about you today.... (Hugs)

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Yeah this whole next month will be tough. Her birthday is on the 10th and then Christmas which was her favorite holiday. I wish I could just fast forward through these holidays. I hate this shit! I'm sure once my dad gets here i will feel a little better. Then we have friends coming over to watch the game at 4. Hopefully it gets better.

Quoting zacandparksmom:

Courtney610
by Courtney on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Big hugs, Nikki!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Same here hun, so sorry for your loss. This is really tough.

Quoting sunnshine_mama:

I can relate. We lost my dad over the summer and this is the first actual family holiday without him. I will be thinking about you today.... (Hugs)

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting zacandparksmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN