Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

having one of those days..so much for happy thanksgiving :(

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 10 Replies

ive been doing so good,not tihnking about my husband cheating..its been like 9 months since i found out,ive forgiven him,and i know its in the past but i cant  stop thinking about it on a daily basis.it really hurts, i think of details and it just crushes me. he only made out with the girl...well 2 girls,that i know of,but its still cheating and it hurts just as bad. just feeling down,dont know how to stop thinking about it :(

***DEBBIE***

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:59 AM

Sorry that happened, its okay to forgive but hard to forget.  Can you trust him and build a new relationship with him?  Is he working to restore your and his relationship?  if No then so what when it happened, it may be time to go.

katielawlor
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Sorry you have to go thru this! But it takes a lot longer than 9 months to be able to honestly get over it, ya kno? And shes right its way easier to forgive then to forget, u prolly wont ever forget it sucks but thats the way it is. I hope you can completely forgive and forget and most past this!

graciesmom2010
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:07 PM

thank you and we have been doing good since we moved to cali, our relationship is alot better but i feel like sometimes...im waiting for something to happen,or to find something on his phone,or the computer,i wish i could just trust him again..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Sorry that happened, its okay to forgive but hard to forget.  Can you trust him and build a new relationship with him?  Is he working to restore your and his relationship?  if No then so what when it happened, it may be time to go.

***DEBBIE***

graciesmom2010
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM

thanks, i know it feels like forever,but 9 months isnt even that long..i hope i gets better

Quoting katielawlor:

Sorry you have to go thru this! But it takes a lot longer than 9 months to be able to honestly get over it, ya kno? And shes right its way easier to forgive then to forget, u prolly wont ever forget it sucks but thats the way it is. I hope you can completely forgive and forget and most past this!

***DEBBIE***

MayFlowerMomma
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:04 PM

maybe try talking to someone? Maybe you guys could start small and start "dating" each other again to help build the trust. Good Luck!

graciesmom2010
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:01 PM

dating each other how? like go to diiner together n stuff?

Quoting MayFlowerMomma:

maybe try talking to someone? Maybe you guys could start small and start "dating" each other again to help build the trust. Good Luck!

***DEBBIE***

MayFlowerMomma
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Yeah. Just try and do some of the things you guys did when dating. Or try new stuff that you always wanted to do. Mostly just get talking. Have you let him know you feel this way?

Quoting graciesmom2010:

Quoting MayFlowerMomma:

CafeMom Tickers
graciesmom2010
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM

yea i talk to him about it all the time,but all he can say is sorry,i mean idk what else he can say but sorry doesnt do anything for me,it doesnt take away the pain or help me forget, idk what to do..

Quoting MayFlowerMomma:

Yeah. Just try and do some of the things you guys did when dating. Or try new stuff that you always wanted to do. Mostly just get talking. Have you let him know you feel this way?

Quoting graciesmom2010:

Quoting MayFlowerMomma:

***DEBBIE***

MommaMae455
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM

ok so im knew to cafe mom. i came across your post and i felt id shed something on your situation. my names ashley, im 23 and have a ten month old son. through out most of the pregnancy his dad constantly took off on me with his x. well finally in july ofnlast year he took of for two months.  stupididly i got back w him. not even a week after we got back together his x calls me and tells me shes also pregnant. so.. now he has a 8 mon old and a 10 mon old. it was hell and still is. its almost been a year since hes messed around w her but i still hate his guts for the most part. we never talk, we dont sleep n the same bed and i cant stomach sex with him. hes turned me inside out over and over again. now, most young women, (id like to hope) wudnt stay n a situation like this. y i do i have no idea. im totally lost.  i just wanted to share my story.... because like you, i never stop thinking about what he did and the consequences i have to go thru every day for something i did not do.....

graciesmom2010
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:59 PM

im sorry u have to deal with this situation as aw well..its a horrible thing to do to someone, i would rather be beat physically than be hurt emotionally..the pain would go away but with this.....it sticks around all day..everyday.i hate it.like u said the consequences u have to go through everyday for something u did not do...its a terrible horrible tihng,again im srry u have to go through this,ur situation is much worse than mine, i would lose it...

Quoting MommaMae455:

ok so im knew to cafe mom. i came across your post and i felt id shed something on your situation. my names ashley, im 23 and have a ten month old son. through out most of the pregnancy his dad constantly took off on me with his x. well finally in july ofnlast year he took of for two months.  stupididly i got back w him. not even a week after we got back together his x calls me and tells me shes also pregnant. so.. now he has a 8 mon old and a 10 mon old. it was hell and still is. its almost been a year since hes messed around w her but i still hate his guts for the most part. we never talk, we dont sleep n the same bed and i cant stomach sex with him. hes turned me inside out over and over again. now, most young women, (id like to hope) wudnt stay n a situation like this. y i do i have no idea. im totally lost.  i just wanted to share my story.... because like you, i never stop thinking about what he did and the consequences i have to go thru every day for something i did not do.....

***DEBBIE***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)