Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Help...separation anxiety!!!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

My baby will turn 10 months on tuesdays and she dsnt lyk 2 be away from me at all except when she is distracted but she only stays distracted 4 a lil while till she sees me again n starts cryin 4 me it has gotten real hard 2 clean n cook it makes my days longer i knt do anythin but just b wit her ...her dad isnt no help at all so yeah if only i knew wat 2 do...kan u give me out tips dat will help me 2 do all of dose things n still not feel ve3ry tyrd or stressd after da end of da day?? im 7 mnths pregnant so dis is kinda gna get a lil harder  plz n thanx u!!

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

When I was dealing with that, I'd put mine in the highchair or playpen in the kitchen or near the kitchen where they could see me while I did dishes or cooked. If I had to do something where they couldn't see me, I'd talk to them from where they couldn't see me and peek around at them to laugh and talk and play Peekaboo. They got over it pretty quickly.

Ashley21
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this
The parts of your post that I can understand are few and far between but from what I can tell your child just wants a little attention. My son was the same way and still is, he's 21 months old. I just try to include him in the things I need to do. While cooking or cleaning you can stick the baby in a highchair and interact while doing your business.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Its a phase.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM

i used to sing to my lo when i was cleaning so she could hear my voice as i went room to room. she cried a little at first but then she learned if she heard my voice i wasn't far away. good luck!

Karina_mommy_3
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

im going to 2morrow n see how it wrks!!! hope it does :) thanx moms!!!

Chelsea_rh
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM
It hurt my eyes to read this....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)