Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
How you you feel if your ex was dating a keeping it a secret from you???

Back story.... The girl he is dating is a snake and very slutty (no I have zero feeling for my ex I have moved on and am happily engaged). The first time her and my ex were together she convinced him our daughter didn't look like him and he had a paternity test done on her.... I am beyond pissed he has my kids around this chick
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mia055
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM
I actually feel better off by myself...went on my soon to be ex hubbys page and seen that he. Anwas with another female and she's possibly expecting.... (really REALLY long story) we been decided to go our separate ways before this happened but it sure didn't take him long after I carried 3 of his kids....
Mrs.Rounds
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Lmao. My ex kept a pregnant wife from me. Good luck.
ShireeCS
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM
He keeps a lot from me. He has not had visitation in the past but will in the future and I'm nervous about who will be around her but heis a great dad and we share the same ideas on parenting so I trust him.
mandifox82
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM
See he is an ok dad to our son...... But not so much to our daughter she is special needs and doesn't want to deal with it so she is left with her grandparents alot on the weekends..... I guess the thing that bothers me the most is he shares a room with my son and him and this girl are sleeping together with my son in the room
happymommy1105
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:45 PM
don't care. not my business.

his parenting time. him choices.

you can only control you and your choices.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandifox82
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Ok so if his new girlfriend was laying or sleeping in bed with your almost 7 yr old son that's okk???

And I your ex was sleeping with said girlfriend (and doing who knows what) with your son in the room because they share a room that is okk too??

Quoting happymommy1105:

happymommy1105
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM
that he does on his time is his business.

that's not my rule, that's the courts rule.

unless you can prove abuse

Quoting mandifox82:

Ok so if his new girlfriend was laying or sleeping in bed with your almost 7 yr old son that's okk???

And I your ex was sleeping with said girlfriend (and doing who knows what) with your son in the room because they share a room that is okk too??

Quoting happymommy1105:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandifox82
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Well I am beyond not okk with it.....
ParBearMom
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't care. My ex is dating this girl he's been with since he moved to Georgia. She's very kind, actually messaged me on Facebook a few months ago and told me her intensions l with him. I could care less but it was nice that she thought of mine and my daughter's feelings. Even though we have nothing to do with him.
mandifox82
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM
That is awesome..... See I have had run ins with this girl before..... The first time they dated (this is like the 3rd time) she was pregnant with someone else's baby and she was down right rude to me caused major problems with me and my ex..... To me my kids r mine and my exs business..... My fiancée doesn't get involved.... She shouldn't be involved with issues with the kids

Quoting ParBearMom:

I don't care. My ex is dating this girl he's been with since he moved to Georgia. She's very kind, actually messaged me on Facebook a few months ago and told me her intensions l with him. I could care less but it was nice that she thought of mine and my daughter's feelings. Even though we have nothing to do with him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)