Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

kinda freaking out!!

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

My boobs have been hurting for the last 2 weeks.  Everytime I go down my stairs they hurt, and just sitting here now they hurt...it is on both outsides.  I don't think I am pregnant, could there be another reason for this to be happening?

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kissmiss213
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM

ovulation? i guess if you drink a lot of caffiene it can do that too. bad bra? when my boobs start to hurt its usually cause i need a new bra, lol.

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Could be from any kind of hormone fluctuation. Mine hurt sometimes just before my period begins. I would pee on a stick just to be sure though. Two weeks is a long time to have them hurt.

MamaC.
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Mine are like that a few days before my period
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melissaaytes
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I do drink a lot of coffee!! All my bras are relatively new, like a few months, plus I am a small A cup so I never really had this happen before.

Quoting kissmiss213:

ovulation? i guess if you drink a lot of caffiene it can do that too. bad bra? when my boobs start to hurt its usually cause i need a new bra, lol.

melissaaytes
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I am due to start my period in like a week, and I don't think they ever hurt when I was pregnant with my daughter, but that was 3 years ago and I do have a mommy brain loL!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Could be from any kind of hormone fluctuation. Mine hurt sometimes just before my period begins. I would pee on a stick just to be sure though. Two weeks is a long time to have them hurt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN