Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
A few nights ago I went out with some of my guys friends we went to a club. My ex girlfriend was there so we ended up making out. Im not into her anymore that much. Anyways so I ended up in my bestfriend jose house and my ex girlfriend was with us. I ended up in bed with her she went down on me and of course I wasnt thinkin I ended up makin out wit my bestfriend he ended having sex with me. I endes up leaving and hes been blowin up my phone n I jus cant bring myself to talk to him. He realllllly cute my type and allllll, but Idk I feel like a hoe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
Chasesmum3109
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Good luck.
mila19
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:32 PM
I went out there and he was passed out with the door cracked open:/ he was drinkin alot tge night before I woke him up and he alwayd likes to look good for me idk why but ok I waited for him to take a shower n get dressed. Anways he was talkin to me and started cryin cuz he left like I fucked him over big time, let me remind ppl im 3months cant really tell but I am and the bbys not his. Back to story he started yellin at me and im sorry I dnt take shit from anybody I got up headed to the down he grabed my arm really hard. :/ it hurts right now but I understand why hes mad, finailly I clam him down he just wants to b wit me and help me wit the baby and have a family wit me even tho im not sure I want to but I left it as it was. For our friendship I will jus go along wit it. But should I really?
ruby_jewel_04
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Seriously? Your pregnant and dared lay his hand on you? Fuck no. That is NOT someone I'd be around, let alone in a relationship with. Don't just "go along with it", you'll end up breaking up anyway. Also, he's an ass hole if he's saying you screwed him over. It takes 2 to tango. What a jerk off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM
smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mila19
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I know where you are coming from. We arent together tho, I just told him I need time to think. I dont want to lose him as a friend. & your right it does at two to tango. I just feel like I should of never came onto him. I know I can be a big ass flirt. Everytime we go out im all over him we always makeout just for the fuck of it. Im just having fun. But I guess he takes it a different way now
2manydiapers
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:00 PM
2 moms liked this
My popcorn has too much salt
Mama to three crazy sons, and one daughter with wings.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
mila19
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Lmao

Quoting 2manydiapers:

My popcorn has too much salt

kaiser10123
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:08 PM
That's tough hun your relationship with him won't be the same. You keep giving mixed signals and its stringing him along. Why don't you feel like you can take a chance with him? He's already your best friend? Does your BD want to be in your bbys life?
g0dd3ss2012
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM

took the words right from me!

Quoting kaiser10123:

That's tough hun your relationship with him won't be the same. You keep giving mixed signals and its stringing him along. Why don't you feel like you can take a chance with him? He's already your best friend? Does your BD want to be in your bbys life?

mila19
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:14 PM
My BD is a 2yr in a 18yr body. & doesnt want to change his ways.

Quoting kaiser10123:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN