Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
A few nights ago I went out with some of my guys friends we went to a club. My ex girlfriend was there so we ended up making out. Im not into her anymore that much. Anyways so I ended up in my bestfriend jose house and my ex girlfriend was with us. I ended up in bed with her she went down on me and of course I wasnt thinkin I ended up makin out wit my bestfriend he ended having sex with me. I endes up leaving and hes been blowin up my phone n I jus cant bring myself to talk to him. He realllllly cute my type and allllll, but Idk I feel like a hoe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Lots of salt is good though. And lots of butter. XD

Quoting 2manydiapers:

My popcorn has too much salt

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaiser10123
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Aaaww that sucks trust me I know how you feel my 28 y/o SO is a 18y/o in 28y/o body. I think you should go with your gut. He really wants to be there for you and your baby take a leap of faith but the arm grabbing is a No No

Quoting mila19:

My BD is a 2yr in a 18yr body. & doesnt want to change his ways.

Quoting kaiser10123:

That's tough hun your relationship with him won't be the same. You keep giving mixed signals and its stringing him along. Why don't you feel like you can take a chance with him? He's already your best friend? Does your BD want to be in your bbys life?

mila19
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Thankz
kaiser10123
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Sorry :( lol span>

Quoting g0dd3ss2012:

took the words right from me!

Quoting kaiser10123:

That's tough hun your relationship with him won't be the same. You keep giving mixed signals and its stringing him along. Why don't you feel like you can take a chance with him? He's already your best friend? Does your BD want to be in your bbys life?

MommieSDW
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM

MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Your not a hoe no body paid you for a fun night.  You made a mistake, thats all nothing to beat yourself up about.  Talk to your friend and let him know  you dont want this to mess up the friendship you all have and see if you both can move past it. gl

VictoriousTory
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Ok wait...... your pregnant.. but its not the dude you slept with's... its some other guy... that doesn't want anything to do with the baby... and this dude that you slept with knows that you are pregnant with some other dude's baby but still wants to be with you...? I mean kudos to him for wanting to be with you.. but honestly I think you need to think about what you are going to do about the baby on the way and not really get into any sort of relationship with ANYONE until you figure out your priorities... You are young and made some bad choices last night.... we have all been there... I just hope you learn from your mistakes is all :) 

mila19
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Im not tryin to get into a relationship on focused on the baby and gettin ready.

Quoting VictoriousTory:

Ok wait...... your pregnant.. but its not the dude you slept with's... its some other guy... that doesn't want anything to do with the baby... and this dude that you slept with knows that you are pregnant with some other dude's baby but still wants to be with you...? I mean kudos to him for wanting to be with you.. but honestly I think you need to think about what you are going to do about the baby on the way and not really get into any sort of relationship with ANYONE until you figure out your priorities... You are young and made some bad choices last night.... we have all been there... I just hope you learn from your mistakes is all :) 

VictoriousTory
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Good :) Once you have the baby you will feel stupid for all the stupid shit you did before them... believe me lol :) 

Quoting mila19:

Im not tryin to get into a relationship on focused on the baby and gettin ready.

Quoting VictoriousTory:

coupon_ash_back
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Are we for real...somehow I am not buying this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN