Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Ahh! What should I get dh for.christmas???

So far I have gotten him 2 ties...woo hoo...

He hates sports, hunting...

He likes electronics BUT we have everything it seems....hes just so picky..help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
cLanief
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Get him a remote control plane !!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FoxTales
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Try going to gifts.com
They have this "personality" quiz and it recommends hundreds of unique gift ideas based on his personality. :) dh tried it the other day and it sparked some ideas (though he went through 50 pages before he was saying "yeah, maybe I am hard to but for" lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamarama333
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I wish we could afford to get gifts this year. We are having a hard enough time making rent and bills. Ugh. Thank goodness for g-ma & g-pa. If not for them the kids wouldn't have Christmas.

Sorry I'm not more help.
CheyennesMommy2
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Yea but he doesnt know what he wants. And um yea lol we buy the kids alot!!! , and always get each other a few things, from the kids, plus from each other.

Quoting erin708:

Can't u just ask him? We don't buy gifts for each other. We just focus on the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I was just talking to someonr at work about this...the ones that he likes that arent toys are like over a grand...so I might get him a really nice "toy" one and get him the one he wants for his birthday in june..its about $3000. All the guys that fly around here have them...so its always his biggest whine lol. I just didnt hide away that much christmas money. Lol

Quoting cLanief:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Gift cards.....then he can pick and choose.

cLanief
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Check on eBay and look on line for put together ones :-)

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

I was just talking to someonr at work about this...the ones that he likes that arent toys are like over a grand...so I might get him a really nice "toy" one and get him the one he wants for his birthday in june..its about $3000. All the guys that fly around here have them...so its always his biggest whine lol. I just didnt hide away that much christmas money. Lol

Quoting cLanief:

ShimmeringJewel
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:56 PM
does he have a tablet? my husband just got me a kindle fire hd, i love it!!!!
ShimmeringJewel
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:57 PM
does he have a tablet? my husband just got me a kindle fire hd, i love it!!!!
birdiemom
Always needing a nap.
Yesterday at 5:51 PM
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Look into places to fly it. Some of the more expensive planes require a "club" membership that includes an insurance. (if you fly anything with gas) battery powered planes are easier to find places to safely fly.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting cLanief:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)