Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your christmas list for your kids!

I feel like mines scattered...i got pretty much everything for them but little stuff and clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Replies (41-46):
wstcstchpprsgrl
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I have a 5 year old step daughter, I've already gotten her a bunch of stuff under the tree. What kind of ideas do you guys have that "santa" could leave her? She loves anything and everything so its hard to pick the perfect gift for her lol. i was thinking a trampline but its december and prob. wouldnt really use it til it warms up some.. what do you think?

CheyennesMommy2
by Jess on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
No idea..we dont do santa at all. But an indoor trampoline maybe?

Quoting wstcstchpprsgrl:

I have a 5 year old step daughter, I've already gotten her a bunch of stuff under the tree. What kind of ideas do you guys have that "santa" could leave her? She loves anything and everything so its hard to pick the perfect gift for her lol. i was thinking a trampline but its december and prob. wouldnt really use it til it warms up some.. what do you think?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blazenangel5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Where did u find hi hi cherry o? My sil has looked and we can't find it anywhere

Quoting jessi19:

I got my 4 yr old dd 3 games for her leap pad. skates. candy land hi ho cherry o, cooties board games. art easel. dry erase markers and like 4 dry erase workbooks. ill probably still get her some clothes and twas thr night before xmas book
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessi19
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM

toysrus.com

Quoting blazenangel5:

Where did u find hi hi cherry o? My sil has looked and we can't find it anywhere

Quoting jessi19:

I got my 4 yr old dd 3 games for her leap pad. skates. candy land hi ho cherry o, cooties board games. art easel. dry erase markers and like 4 dry erase workbooks. ill probably still get her some clothes and twas thr night before xmas book

Maky.Medina
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

All these lists are making me depressed :( 

JanuaryBaby06
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Billy (6 1/2 year old) - Skylander Giants [santa present], basketball [want], 3 drawing books (monsters, super heros and robots), drawing paper and pencils [need], sneakers [wear] and  Engineering Elephants [read]. stocking - Green Lantren dvd, The Muppets dvd, Thinkfun Rush Hour Jr., Imaginext Flash mini figure, chocolate bar

Danny (2) - Fisherprice lights and sounds Batman trike [santa present], Soccer ball [want], V-Tech Alphabet Apple [need], Batman oufit [wear], The Gruffalo[read]. stocking - The Lorax dvd, Ready Set Grover wii game, Cat in the Hat I Can Do That card game, Sesame Street Phase 10, Imaginext Hawkman mini figure , Chocolate Bar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)