Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Parents Just Joined Facebook

Posted by   + Show Post
Fml. That is all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:25 PM
All of my in laws are on, including my dh's Grandma. But my parents terrify me lol

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Lol my parents AND grandma have a FB.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM
True! But I never post anything that would embarrass my 87 year old VERY christran grandmother. So I don't have an issue.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Your folks probably dont read too far into every word that comes out of your mouth. My fb will be analyzed like DNA at a crime scene lol

Quoting momma2b2008:

My parents joined years ago! It's really not all that bad!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Oh I dont post anything embarrassing. Definitely not lol. Its just little things. Like for instance, I guess my aunt told my mom over a year ago that all I ever do is post about my daughter. So my mom came to me saying I need to get out and get a life and my world shouldn't be JUST my dd or I'll lose myself. Ummmmm.....what????? Ooooookay.....

Quoting momma2b2008:

True! But I never post anything that would embarrass my 87 year old VERY christran grandmother. So I don't have an issue.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Your folks probably dont read too far into every word that comes out of your mouth. My fb will be analyzed like DNA at a crime scene lol

Quoting momma2b2008:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM
I did the same when my MIL joined. Lol
Wydowness
by Kusabi on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM
My fb is filled with video game nonsense so they don't pay attention lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:57 PM
My mil knows all my secrets, like that I have my medical card. So being fb friends is no problem with my dh's very Catholic family. Its the born against on my side that will judge me constantly. Ugh.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Greco
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:58 PM
My parents, aunts, uncles and a couple of grandparents all have Facebook. I like to be able to keep in touch with the family. Plus my mom is one of my best friends...
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM
That sucks :/

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

My mil knows all my secrets, like that I have my medical card. So being fb friends is no problem with my dh's very Catholic family. Its the born against on my side that will judge me constantly. Ugh.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:02 PM
My mom is definitely one of my best friends. But I know her well enough to know that certain things about me should be kept to myself. I fear it'd change her perception of who I am. Not that she wouldn't love me but she'd think differently about me if she knew I had my medical card and how strongly I feel about certain things

Quoting Mrs.Greco:

My parents, aunts, uncles and a couple of grandparents all have Facebook. I like to be able to keep in touch with the family. Plus my mom is one of my best friends...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM
That's funny! All I ever post about is my daughters. But then again I really don't have a life, they are my life well, that and school!

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Oh I dont post anything embarrassing. Definitely not lol. Its just little things. Like for instance, I guess my aunt told my mom over a year ago that all I ever do is post about my daughter. So my mom came to me saying I need to get out and get a life and my world shouldn't be JUST my dd or I'll lose myself. Ummmmm.....what????? Ooooookay.....

Quoting momma2b2008:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting momma2b2008:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)