Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My Parents Just Joined Facebook

Posted by   + Show Post
Fml. That is all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Replies (41-50):
ElizabethGracie
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:40 AM

My entire family has Facebook. My mom has had it for awhile,my grandmother set up about a year ago and she is always uploading 'grandma-ish' pictures or Christian sayings. My dad has it too but it's mainly to keep track of my teenage siblings and his players (he's a college football coach) and he uploads pictures and likes pages and stuff.

I think it's cute.

TigressLily
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I had to beg my mom to join FB lol. I love the fact that she's on there... I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with it lol

sugarfox72
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM
My step mom and my grandma have Facebook its not bad but I don't post anything that would come around to bite me. I have mostly family and close friends so no big deal for me. But I could see if you don't want them in your business you could just exclude them from certain posts...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Funfetti.
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM

My whole family is on FB. 

annelauer
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Don't "friend" them.  I am not Facebook friends with mine.  Their business is theirs, mine is mine...  I'm sure it's mutual.

Velany
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM

my mom does my dad thinks its a waste of time but i dont mind her having one since i live 2500 miles away lo.

LisaSmock
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Mine too

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Lol my parents AND grandma have a FB.

LisaSmock
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:20 AM
How old are you ? Do you live with them? I don't care what my mom says about my life. If you are grown and don't live with her then you can do what you want with your own life. You don't have to add her

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

LOL! I have my medical card and my folks dont know. I liked the dispensary I go to's fb page so I'm sure they'll put two and two together and I will get a very long and drawn out lecture. Oy.

Quoting MichelleSw:

My parents have been -lol- They know I'm a mess already. My mom plays PotFarm hardcore.

kayla7795
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:13 AM

I just adjust my privacy settings for the people I don't want to see things...

Lizzys_mommy13
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:16 AM

LOL Mine refuse to join... but my in-laws are on it. -.-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)