Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Some days I cannot stand being around my hubby...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:54 AM
  • 29 Replies

I love my husband very much but there are days where I can't stand being in the same room as him. He's not a very clean person, like our car will have trash thrown all over the floors and it smells like old Taco Bell, he'd rather eat tons of candy and junk food than sit and eat a healthy home cooked meal, if I try to wake him up for one reason or another he is instantly grumpy and just rude, if I ask him to do something for me he'll put it off until either I get on his ass about it or just end up doing it myself, he rather play video games than cuddle in bed with me and watch a movie, and just so many other things.. Yes we all have our faults I know I have many myself but sometimes his drive me up the damn wall. I've sat him down and calmly explained to him what he does that bugs me the most and why and tried to come up with a solution that we both can deal with but it seems like the very next day our conversation never happened and later down the road we're having the same damn conversation. I'm so tired of repeating myself and feeling like I'm the only grown up in our marriage.

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilyrose2011
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Me and my hubby arnt married but have been together for almost 4 years and I'm dealing with just about the same exact thing...it's very frustrating somtimes :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM

He sounds selfish and depressed. Does have have any mental illness or could he be struggling with stress from work, etc? It doesn't excuse his attitude toward you, but might explain his lack of care for hygiene/cleanliness, sleepiness, and lack of interest in you.

Jrogillio
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Hope it gets better for you
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I agree with the abover poster that he sounds depressed. If he is not eating properly, that will not help the situation either.

JerrysMom2011
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:57 AM

My husband is the EXACT same way, he has been umeployeed for 5 years now, all he does is sit around and play video games, complains and DOESNT wanna stay home with his son (which is why i had to put him in daycare my son not my dh lol). Trash ISNT bein took out, nothing is put away I feel your pain. 

bchic24
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:59 AM
My hubby and I just celebrated our fifth anniversary and we have a very similar situation. There's no thought of leaving him but there are thoughts of going away on vacation without him lol.
jrocha87
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I know how you feel. . *hugs*

kkkaaayyyy
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I can relate.

rayroe2
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Mine been the same way! at least yours will bs you with talking mine wont even talk no more.

TempestRayne
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Girl, you aren't alone. There are days when it is a struggle for me to not punch my Dh in the face. I have had a lot lately.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN