Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm not sure what to do..

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  • 10 Replies
Okay, because our last landlord was a psycho who randomly evicted us, we're staying in a hotel. Well, one of the managers here is named Mike, he's been helping us out because rent is 1,000 dollars here. We'll anyways. I had a hole in my jeans and he randomly decided to rip it farther up. So the hole got huge. He'd bought some jeans for a girl who didn't have money that lived here prior but moved away before he could give them to her. Well we went upstairs where he stays to get them and he'd forgotten he gave them to a girl who recently moved in. So he says. Before we left the room, I of course holding my baby he kept hugging us and kissing her cheek.. Which he does a lot. And kept trying to get me to kiss him. I refused to. So he kissed my cheek.
Anyways. I headed to my room to get some athletic pants I'd forgotten were clean. Now he keeps pinching my leg when I'm near him. He's always nudged me as a joke or pretended to trip on my foot. Now he's randomly being all touchy feely. I appreciate that he's helped us, but I don't think I owe him in that manner. I mean he helps everyone here really. I'm not sure what to do. I haven't told my husband because he's one of those that would try and kill him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMomma1022
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Umm i would try to get out of there....and fast!!! I would also tell dh thats hes making you uncomfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tessie on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM

yeah that is not okay but i know what kind of situation you're in. maybe try to lay low unless your husband is home?

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM
I would tell my dh what was going on and try to get out of that place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I am not saying your any kind of way but I would never have gone to his room with him and I surely would tell my husband....I dont know if I read this right but did you say he was kissing your dd neck?

Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM
No. He kissed her cheek. But he does that all the time. When I wouldn't kiss him he kissed my cheek. I don't know why he's suddenly acting like this. We didn't go to his room. The whole top floor is storage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM
I posted without Quoting your response by accident. But the reason I wonder if I should tell my husband is because he might kick me out saying I cheated on him, plus this is the only place we have to go so I can't afford him doing something stupid and us being homeless. Y'know?

Quoting rayroe2:

I am not saying your any kind of way but I would never have gone to his room with him and I surely would tell my husband....I dont know if I read this right but did you say he was kissing your dd neck?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM

right, but what if he starts notice this guy is feeling on you then your going to look like a cheater because you didn't say anything. Its a tough place and just explain it the best way you can.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

I posted without Quoting your response by accident. But the reason I wonder if I should tell my husband is because he might kick me out saying I cheated on him, plus this is the only place we have to go so I can't afford him doing something stupid and us being homeless. Y'know?

Quoting rayroe2:

CafeMom Tickers
Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Yeah. I just don't wanna get kicked out and lose my daughter over this non sense.

Quoting rayroe2:

right, but what if he starts notice this guy is feeling on you then your going to look like a cheater because you didn't say anything. Its a tough place and just explain it the best way you can.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting rayroe2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM
O.0
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Quoting OBImomma:

I would tell my dh what was going on and try to get out of that place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN