Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

no income mom

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 16 Replies

has your man every made you feel crazy because you cant work right now cause no one wants to hire a 7 month pregnat women...mines would say thigs on the side.like when my friend was over today she was going through one of my catalogs and asked me do i ever order from it ..he gonna bus out and say no cause she cant affored it ...now we both looked at him stupid ...but clearly he thought this was funny.... i hate asking him for things and he the one who got me fired from my job anyway....i dont know how much more imma take before i throw a damn dish at his ass!!!!

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chelsea_rh
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:03 PM
How did he get you fired? Df never said anything because I was working up until I was 5 months pregnant and quit...and he didn't find a great job until dd was like 6 months old. He shouldn't be saying things like that. Have you mentioned how it makes you feel?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaof32012
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I feel you my dude is like that to and when I ask for something he says I can't afford it or I say something bout him spending money he tells me it's not my business what he does with his money men.....

natoyas
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:24 AM
Yes and I try to have my talks with him .but I get tired of repeating my Damn self. It's like when he wake up everything I said went in one ear and out the other......but when I say imma leave he only get right for that week then back to the same ol tremaine........he got me fired by coming up to my job starting. Shit with me ...one time instead of doing what I ended up doing all the time he broughtmy daughter to my job and left her with me ...I'm like wtf u can't call off once damn
natoyas
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:30 AM
One thing about it I don't sweat his money cause when u look at the big picture he gonna do what he wants anyway and I know I'm not gonna add more stress or plan b if u a fighter u gonna end up knocking some since in his ass ......girl idk what to tell u ..cause right now for that comment he made he on the couch .I plan to keep him there for awhile too lol
i.love.my.life
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like he needs to grow up or you need to leave his ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:32 AM
No he didn't because I was still working. Luckily from home and on salary. But even if I wouldn't have been he would have given me shit then I was a crazy hormonal nightmare ( as he tells it now )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:37 AM

No because we are married and we share finances. When we both worked it was always our money and spent as needed. Now that I am a SAHM we still share the money and spend as needed. I don't have to ask to buy anything, I do it if it a huge purchase. But I am not his child and we are in a marriage together, and have children together that we have to take care of!

Unoriginal.
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:29 AM

No.

coupon_ash_back
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
0_o
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Absolutely not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)