Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

has your man every made you feel crazy because you cant work right now cause no one wants to hire a 7 month pregnat women...mines would say thigs on the side.like when my friend was over today she was going through one of my catalogs and asked me do i ever order from it ..he gonna bus out and say no cause she cant affored it ...now we both looked at him stupid ...but clearly he thought this was funny.... i hate asking him for things and he the one who got me fired from my job anyway....i dont know how much more imma take before i throw a damn dish at his ass!!!!

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Replies (11-16):
heartagram_girl
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

i feel your pain! hubby treats me the same way since i havent found a job in a year! i feel so bad for asking for stuff i need (beauty products, meds, etc). and i hate buying stuff when we go out together- he always says "well give the cashier MY money". i want to hit him so bad. he has no problem buying stuff he wants (cds, ammo, etc) but when i needed maternity clothes, he says "i dont think we can afford to. can you wait for a few weeks?' then he goes out and buys like 4 cds and 3 movies- well over $100 worth. gah. i wish i had a cast iron skillet so i can smack him upside the head. good luck girl. i am sure he thinks he is being cute and funny. my hubby does. we have talked about it- and he is trying to stop. when he does stuff like that, i just give him a look and walk away.

m0mmyheather
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM
My doctor told me that I need to be off work, and now my boyfriend and his mom keep nagging me to apply to all these full time positions while I'm less than 3 weeks from my due date. I'm exhausted. Not only am I pregnant, but I've already got fibromyalgia, and they expect me to be able to do all this stuff and be fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by Hana on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Nope. We agreed before we got engaged I would be a sahm. I graduated at 3 months pregnant with ds1. It was his idea for me to not go to work even thought I could have for 6 months.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erin708
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM
We share his salary. He never says its his money. He will at times joke about it. He knows its not easy staying home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaof32012
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Girl I feel you it's hard men act so immature it just drives me crazy lol I have told mine I was gonna leave he was like do you want me to help you pack 

stormystar15
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM
My EX did and that was one of the several reasons I made him leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)