Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

LIFE AS I KNOW IT

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

SO LAST WEEK I FOUND OUT I PASSED MY GED TEST SO YAY FOR THAT, UNFORTUNATLY THATS WHERE MY HAPPIENESS FIZZLES AWAY. SO AFTER BEING GONE 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW THE WEEK BEFORE AND ME GETTING MAD MY HUSBAND JUST DOESNT LEARN. OK SO FOR A WHILE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON HE HASNT BEEN AROUND, HES ALWAYS GONE, OR ATLEAST THATS WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE ANYWAYS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE KEEPS WELL NOT LYING EXACTLY BUT NOT KEEPING HIS WORD CASE AND POINT MY SITUATION NOW. WEDNESDAY NIGHT HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO HIS FRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY AND HE WILL BE BACK IN A COUPLE HOURS. SO A FEW HOURS GO BY. WHILE I TRY TO GET AHOLD OF HIM HE DOESNT ANSWER HIS PHONE I CALL AND CALL AND CALL. I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING STILL NOTHING SO I CALL SOMEMORE. I DONT HEAR FROM HIM UNTILL 1 O'CLOCK THE NEXT MORNING. HE SAYS OH IM FINE DONT WORRY I JUST NEED A COUPLE DAYS TO MYSELF ILL BE HOME SATURDAY MORNING. SO IM LIKE OK. SATURDAY 11:00AM COMES AROUND I GET AHOLD OF HIM ASK HIM WHEN HES GONNA BE HOME HE SAYS "I DONT KNOW IS THE HOUSE CLEAN" SO DESIDED THAT IT WAS THE LAST STRAW IN THE LONG LINE OF LYING AND NOT CALLING OR ANSWERING THE PHONE. I PACKED MY STUFF AND LEFT.NOT SURE WHERE IM GONNA GO FROM HERE. DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO LEAVE FOR GOOD OR WORK IT OUT ITS BEEN GOING ON SO LONG. NOT TO MENTION IM NOT SURE WHEATHER I LEFT FOR THOSE REASON OR IF MAYBE I DONT WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYMORE. I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE WISH I DID BUT I DONT. 

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazygirl907
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I'm sorry. You're hubby sounds like an ass. Do you think this will help, him realizing you're not home? 

ParkersMama92
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I left my fiance' because he went out one night... didn't come home that night or the next day. I called and called... no answer. And we were expected at a wedding by 4pm. 4pm rolls around... I go to the wedding myself. He calls me during the wedding and I told him that I was going to leave him that night.

I did.

And he begged me to come back. Sometimes guys just need a reality check... and he could be cheating on you. Mine was.

ParkersMama92
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Keep in mine he had done that time and time before. It wasn't a one time thing. Lol.

Titana
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM
I'm sorry u r dealing with this. He sounds like a jerk to be honest....at least his actions were jerky. Take a few days to figure out what u want and feel. Go from there. I wish u the best of luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I'm sorry. It sounds like a bad spot to be in. Maybe some time away will help or consider counseling. Good luck.

babyk2238
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:33 PM

thanks for all the support. and yeah im hoping it will be a wake up call for him

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

i am sorry you are going through this. but if MY SO did something like that i would leave. hands down. there is no excuse for that kind of behavior. *HUGS* i hope things get better for you. good luck!

TheIrishDuckie
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM

If my husband pulled that shit on me, i'd pack his shit and throw it outside. Why should you be the one to leave if he's the one being such an ass?

babyk2238
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM

unfoutunatly i dont have that option im a stay at home mom and he pays the bills. 

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:19 PM
If you do decide to end things, talk to an attorney about what his financial responsibilities would be. Don't make a move without clearing it with an attorney. Hugs! I'm sorry you're dealing with this right now.

Quoting babyk2238:

unfoutunatly i dont have that option im a stay at home mom and he pays the bills. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN