Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

So confused! need help!!!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

So nervous about everything! i Am 20 years old, in the navy and married to a marine, and i have been ttc since feburary. i am not charting anything, or anything like that. im just letting it take its course. so as of now im 12 days past when AF was supposed to be here and i have had slight nausea and headaches. no cramps as if my period is coming. also i have had white discharge and tender nipples. with that being said my stomach is "bloated" to the point that i look like i am already showing. Anyways main point here is , i took a pregnancy test, E.P.T to be exact, and after about a minute i could see the far left side of the positive indicator line. it was very clear and also very faint. all my urine had moved across the pregnancy indicator so i know the urine didn't just bulid up there. SOO with that being said, it disappeared right after i got really excited and called my friend, since husband is away for the week training, and after a minute of talking to her i checked it and it was gone!!! any adivce??? I realy want a baby and a family! MY HUSBAND WOULD MAKE A GREAT FATHER! AND I WANNA BE A MOMMMY! thank you. babby dust to all and good luck to those with kids and on thier way to having thier own.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Try another test with first morning urine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Yeah, try taking a test first thing in the morning. Your urine will be concentrated and give you a more accurate result. I hope you are pregnant! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM
She meant with first morning urine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Thanks. Stupid phone. Lol

Quoting mrscass0416:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:48 PM
LOL NP :-), Mine does the same thing, drives me nuts!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Thanks. Stupid phone. Lol

Quoting mrscass0416:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fingerscrossed3
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

SO... took more tests and they were all negative. and on top of that AF decided to show so im not :[

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN