Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The Ugly Christmas Sweater isnt cutting holes in it for your nipples ...

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:43 AM
  • 6 Replies

so random i know but the funniest convo i had today with a friend.. my friend who works out of town has been home for a few days and we were doing late planning on our christmas party down at camp and i love the whole wear ugly christmas sweater idea too cute ... so i tell him that we have to wear old crusty christmas sweater even if we have to make them now my friend he works for a tree service and is this bulky beef cake single fun guy and had no idea what i was talking about so he preceeds to tell me that hes going to get his christmas shirt and cut a hole where is nipples are and smear mustard on his shirt it was the most random funniest thing I laughed so hard and he asks me brandi why are you laughing when it was ure idea to wear crusty christmas sweaters... i jus laughed and told him yea it was wasnt it  he really had no freakin idea what i was talking about and when he left and txted me and said these exact words " yo b can i get a picture of what this is suppose to look like so i can have the crustest one" so i send him this 

and than i get the phone call and he goes : b where at all are those crusty those are not crusty and id rather wear a shirt with no fabric over my nipples than one of those horrble sweaters.... MEN u cant live with them and ya cant live w out them 

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I saw one ugly one that a guy was wearing and it had carrots sticking out by the nipple area. It was bad.

EmmaZate
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Haha. But he has a point: I wouldn't want to wear an ugly Christmas sweater either... But that's half the fun!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beeneal
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I wonder why even with a xmas sweater men find a way to perv it up tsk tsk

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:01 AM

I Don't Carrot All for That Sweater

beeneal
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:03 AM

hahahhaha that actually pretty awesome if u dont mind im so sending him this lol

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Quoting beeneal:

hahahhaha that actually pretty awesome if u dont mind im so sending him this lol

go ahead.   I found it on Poorly Dressed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)