Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Buy a PC get a free Nook:)

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

HP is having an awesome deal going on right now that I just stumbled upon. You buy ANY PC and you get a free Barnes and Noble NOOK! My computer crashed this monday right before finals week and Best Buy would fix it for $365 but was warned that future problems could occur. I definitely DO NOT want to take any chances and waste more money so I just went ahead and bought a new one. HP Academy gives an awesome deal to students when it comes to ALL their products ( I always buy my ink with them:))... So I ended up having a 10% discount a free Nook ohh and an awesome laptop:)

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

WOW wtg

crescentstar2
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM

We need a new comp, it's about dead

seraphimsong
by Ashley on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Sweet! I already have a pc and a nook tablet :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MariLu91
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Uh I know that's me too, thats why I decided to buy one:) my 1 year old son dropped it so many times that the hinges from the computer became unattached:( I'm NOT going to let him near my new laptop when it gets here. I had just bought my laptop this past February I've never had a laptop last me less than 4 years because I always keep up with it, yeah but this time was horrible it just lasted me 9 months! Hopefully the one I just bought lasts more than that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN