Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

She's trying to get with my husband now

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
  • 32 Replies

OMG my friend who I broke ties with because I realized that she isn't all there and is a stupid b*tch. So she sent my husband a text message and it said this exactly: "if you ever decide to leave cassandra i would love to get into your pants" I told him to just ignore it and she isn't all there, but wtf is wrong with her? She knows we're married and have 5 kids together so why is she even talking to my man, he's mine and all mine and I don't freaking share so this b*tch better back off before she has some problems with me.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
freshmom88
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Because she is trying to get u worked up. .. that's what she wants... don't give her what she wants. Go on w/your life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM
An if she does really "want" your man, well, feel proud that he is yours and someone else finds him attractive :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Oh...hell...no

krystaal870
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Smells like an "ass whoopin" time but don't give in to it. Ive been there before. My bf ex is always calling him and find out she talks shit About me all the time? Met her sister one day and told me " I know why she talked shit cause you look better than her" and really I do lol
SuperMomKrissy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:40 AM

She's trying to make you mad.  Ignore it and tell your husband to do the same.  She seems like a b!tch

StarryRain
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this
You're reacting here exactly like she wants you to. Think no more of this. Put it from your mind. Move along. Allow her not one ounce of success.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
midjet117
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Exactly, pay no attention, and give her none and she will move on. Obviously this chick has no life because if she did she wouldn't be trying to piss you off
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Change your phone numbers and ignor her cause she is trying to get a rouse from you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chibi_Kitten
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I would ignore her and just come here to vent about it, which seems to be what you did. Don't let her know she gets to you, try not to let her get to you. If you trust your husband, then you have nothing to worry about.

That said, I was a bit childish several years ago. We were at a party with my inlaws of a family friend, my husband didn't really want to go but his parents wanted to show of his new baby girl so we went. She was not quite a year old, still breastfeeding, so I had to go too. Well, his psychotic ex was there and kept trying to get him alone. At one point, she was standing with him and his parents having a conversation, I was standing next to my MIL because I'd just finished nursing the baby and turned her over to my MIL. Well, this woman was leaning on my husband, you'd have thought they were together the way she was hanging on him, and would get mad every time he pushed her away. She kept trying to tell him how great her life is and making comments about all the stuff he'd have if he were still with her. Finally, having had enough, I leaned against my husband, he put his arm around me, and I put my left hand on his chest (yes, I even wiggled my fingers just so my lovely ring would sparkle in the light) and said that he's not a very materialistic person to begin with which she would know if she knew him at all (they only dated for four months) and that he has too much happiness with me and our kids to just walk away and never see them again. Then MIL chimes in with "And I doubt his older boys would take kindly to (my husband's name) abandoning their stepmom and younger siblings, you should see how much those boys adore the three of them."

I found out later that my husband's older boys from his previous marriage could not stand this woman. lol

Childish moment for me. Looking back on it, I kind of wish I'd have handled it differently, more maturely.

HaveFaith1215
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I would say you better smack that bi***

BUT I guess the grown up thing to do is ignore it. But if it still continues, I vote for smack-a-ho. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN