Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Was there anyone you didn't look forward to telling you were pregnant?

I dred telling my In-laws and my grandparents that we are expecting, they are less then supportive of our decisions.

This will be my 4th pregnancy, I have two living children, 11 month old son and a 6 year old daughter, I also had a son who was stillborn.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
annhart19
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:55 PM
That's how I was with both of our parents. Way more so with mine tho. Every time we tell them we are pregnant they are like again? Maybe u u kept ur legs shut u wouldn't keep having babies. I'm like I'm totally away of how babies are made and all my children were planned
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovin_mybaby5
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

No my dh is the baby and the last to get married, and I am the oldest in my family and the first to get married, so Everyone was so excited and when I told them they we're crazy happy

coupon_ash_back
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Everyone
rockabell.2009
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM

me too.

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Everyone

MayFlowerMomma
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I dreded telling a friend of mine because her and her husband had been ttc for about 3 years and we got pregnant after like 2 weeks of trying. When we finally told them they said they were happy for us but you could see in their faces they weren't. They also couldn't get away from us fast enough. It was a sad situation all around.

Hanab818
by Hana on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM

my mom. we had gotten married 3 months prior to getting pregnant. i knew exactly what she would say. she was super happy she just wished we had waited that way it could be just us for a while. but as soon as my sister said hi grandma to her she didnt care.

katie11908
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Im so sorry for your loss! I am TTC#3 and i will not look forward to telling my step MIL but that's about it.

amanda81919
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM
My parents, both times.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Pretty much everyone. I didn't want the tons and tons of advice that I didn't ask for.

maddiesmommy5
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Yep ...everyone! We where 19&20, It all worked out though and i cant wait to tell everyone next time around our dd is almost 7 now we are finally ready.lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)