Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Was there anyone you didn't look forward to telling you were pregnant?

I dred telling my In-laws and my grandparents that we are expecting, they are less then supportive of our decisions.

This will be my 4th pregnancy, I have two living children, 11 month old son and a 6 year old daughter, I also had a son who was stillborn.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
TXbornmama
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:43 PM

when I got pregnant with my daughter I didn't to tell my mom because I wasn't married.

Schaiswife09
by Brittney on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM
My MIL and my grandpa
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erin708
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM
My good friend. I have two girls and she's been ttc for seven yrs. After my kids I was a surrogate. When I told her I was preggo she was like u hurt my fealings. I've told her I would carry for her but she's done nothing to make me think she's serious about having kids. I'm about to be a surrogate again and its my last prenancy. I know she's gonna be upset when I'm preggo again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leinaala09
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:18 AM
my parents :/ my relationship was kind of bad with my boyfriend at that time, but now we are better than ever! and he told me to pick out rings! :))
birdiemom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM
My mother, both times
tobysmom103
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM

everyone the first time pretty much because my husband and i werent married at the time and were only together for 2 months and just my mom the secound time because she was really mean the entire time i was pregnant with my first

Byrd15
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:35 AM

My sister... Shes 5 years older and jealous I have kids and I'm happy with my life at 20 years old... 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

momtotwo08
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
My daddy...I wasn't married
Taurij1011
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM

My mil! She was judge mental about our first two. Actually called her friend crying about how careless we were to get pregnant again with our second. Everytime some asks us if we want more we say maybe only time will tell and she always jumps in " no I think you guys have the perfect set. You have a boy and a girl!". My mom was 31 yrs old when she had me, I was 22 when I had my first, I could literally have another child in 10 years if I wanted too and still wouldn't be too old when they are older. Nt that I would that'd be kinda crazy but it's our choice!

cLanief
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM
I had one friend I didn't want to tell I was having a girl. She had just found out she was pregnant with her 3rd boy lol... I had to break it to her and she asked me to switch Lmfao. She is thankfully pregnant with her 4th kid and luckily she found out it was finally a girl lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)