Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Chevy Traverse? *went to check one out*

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 14 Replies
Dh wants to look at these...anyone have one?

I prefer a Tahoe though...but he "heard these were great"

*I actually love it! No its not as big as my beloved Tahoe...but its not really that much smaller..i found a 2010 I love, but were gonna check out a 2012 monday. I took our carseats out and installed them, they fit perfect, I think that for now itd be.a good choice. I honestly do love Tahoes, yukon denalis, suburnans..BUT I only want the deluxe, and.leather....id rather drive this for 5 years til the kids are a bit older then get my beloved dream suv lol. I wont keepa car past 5 years so it would all work perfect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcm710
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I have one, and I love it!!! We have 3 kids, two of which are in carseats and there is more than enough room with the 3rd row seating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:45 PM
We have 3 in carseats and one in booster.

Are they like brand new? Is 2013 there first year?

Quoting kcm710:

I have one, and I love it!!! We have 3 kids, two of which are in carseats and there is more than enough room with the 3rd row seating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommykate4
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM

they are nice...the '13 models are going to be updated ...we are looking into geting one and the dealer let me do a 24 hour test drive...

Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I think this is what we will be looking at once I part with my car. It's a tight squeeze with 3 kiddos in my car.

EthansMomma129
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM
My mil has one. They bought it in 2011. Its awkward getting to the third row if your bigger than a 6 year old. I don't personally like that aspect of it but love every other part of it. I have two rear facing seats and a low back booster in the middle row. We usually fold down the back row for trunk space for the double stroller and what not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM

my boss loves his

mom2twins9909
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I hate it. Too small.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I have heard a lot of good things about them.  Lower to the ground than the Tahoe so easier to get in and out of.  Pretty good gas mileage compared to the tahoe but obviously it is smaller.  It really depends on your needs and price range.

i.love.my.life
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM
The one our friend has, has seating like a mimi van. 2 in the middle 3 in the back

Quoting EthansMomma129:

My mil has one. They bought it in 2011. Its awkward getting to the third row if your bigger than a 6 year old. I don't personally like that aspect of it but love every other part of it. I have two rear facing seats and a low back booster in the middle row. We usually fold down the back row for trunk space for the double stroller and what not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma129
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM
They have captains seat but everyone I've seen for sale used and in person has the full bench seat. She could have ordered it but it wasn't at the dealership.

Quoting i.love.my.life:

The one our friend has, has seating like a mimi van. 2 in the middle 3 in the back

Quoting EthansMomma129:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)