Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Jenelle Evans

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM
  • 45 Replies

What do you all think of her?? This was posted on her facebook this morning!  I do smoke weed EVERY NOW AND THEN. I do not see anything wrong with is as long as im not doing it around my kid. What the hell are people thinking when they agree with her saying this. I don get it one bit!!! Someone please explain to me.

• There Mommy & His Wifey <3
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommykate4
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Janelle is stupid...im sorry i hate using that word b ut i just watched the episode ab out Kesha and going to jail and i was like omg!! i dont understand her..

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I don't have a problem with people who smoke weed when it's safe to do so. The only issue I have with it (as long as it doesn't stink up my house) is the legality. I don't know how a mother could risk their child over it in a state where it's prosecuted heavily.

MommieSDW
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I have mixed feelings about weed.

Janelle on the other hand is a train wreck and needs to get her life in check. 

mollymae09
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Weed is safer than alcohol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Just another reason to come live in Washington.

Gays and weed, baby, gays and weed.

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

I don't have a problem with people who smoke weed when it's safe to do so. The only issue I have with it (as long as it doesn't stink up my house) is the legality. I don't know how a mother could risk their child over it in a state where it's prosecuted heavily.

missamanda86
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

If you smoke, whatever, I just dont like Jenelle at all

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM
3 moms liked this
I have my medical card so I see no problem with a person who smokes so long as its not around their child. What I DO have a problem with is her inability to give up smoking weed to stay out of jail so she can continue to make a half ass attempt at motherhood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Amber on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I don't see te problem with doing it every once in a while. It's no worse than drinking..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KeheleyLayna
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I use to watch 16 and pregnant, and teen mom all the time... then I realized they're all dumb b*tches looking to keep their faces in the media .

TexasWife
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

yup. she chooses herself over her child. she needs to realize that you need to put your child first.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I have my medical card so I see no problem with a person who smokes so long as its not around their child. What I DO have a problem with is her inability to give up smoking weed to stay out of jail so she can continue to make a half ass attempt at motherhood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN