Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

1alomost 10m month and bathroom

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
i was wondering if it normal for a baby to want to play by the tolet and try to climb on top of it. if he doing it bc its new or he trying to tell me something. keep in mind he been doing this for few weeks and cant understand why he does it out of all things he can get into.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EmmaZate
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I dont think that he is ready to potty train... Its still a little young... He might just like the water... My daughter Loved playing in water at that age... and always climbed on the toilet to get higher to see what I was doing when putting on my makeup. THats probably all it is. Curiosity

StarryRain
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:58 PM
I think he's telling you that he discovered a new thing to play on. And to keep it very clean for his sake. That's about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
noahmommie2012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:25 AM
he cant reach it n atchs me go to bathroom alot and ronight during feedung hr didnt need changed his diaper still dry after his bath
luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:03 AM

well, it's never too early to try at least. but it could be that he just found something new and interesting to play on. lol.

Reina13
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I think it is a little young to be interested in going to the potty but definitely not young enough to want to play in the water.

bpryce
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

my ds climbs on everything. if you want to try to potty train go ahead, nothing wrong with getting an early start just dont expect miracles. i've been teaching my ds what a potty is and what you do with it, as well as what it feels like to be wet or dirty since he was 8months old. hes 18months now, tells us when he pees or poops but just hasnt learned that feeling of "im about to go". just continue to make the potty a positive thing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN