Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

OUCH! tmi UPDATE 12/10

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM
  • 9 Replies
OK well I started bleeding this morning. They told me to go immediately to the er if I started bleeding because they couldn't rule out a tubal pregnancy but I am home with no car and two toddlers. I have a horrible migraine and my stomach is hurting pretty bad but I'm not sure if that's still pain from the cyst that ruptured or possibly one of the other two cysts I still have . Just please keep me in your thoughts and prayers if you pray...this is my third mc all together and my second one in four months

I went to Tallahassee and then to Panama. The intense pain I felt was a ruptured ovarian cyst. They did an ultrasound but couldn't find the baby in my uterus or my tube. My blood levels went from 1400 to 900 and then to 800 but I have no bleeding. I have prayed to God and I just don't feel I will lose this baby and the doctors said there is still a chance. Please continue to pray for me and my precious baby. This baby is such a fighter!

The pain intensified after I left the hospital and about two am I was on the bathroom floor crying the pain was going all the way down my right leg. I called my mil and she is going to take me to Tallahassee in a bit to see what's going on. Please pray for me and my baby!

I am a little over five weeks pregnant with my third baby and I am having extreme pain in my lower abdomen. Mainly on the right side. I went to the er but my local er is awful. They wouldn't do an ultrasound or anything. They did blood work but I was in so much pain and I had two little ones in the er so they discharged me before the results came back. The pain is also in my rectum. It's like an intense pressure but I can't go to the bathroom. There is absolutely no bleeding and the pain just started about five hours ago. Does anyone have any experience with this? Know what it could be?? They did a pelvic exam and my cervix was VERY tender...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momma_sam
by Samantha on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM

i have no clue but heres a BUMP

ruby_jewel_04
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I have no idea. Bump. Hope you feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alison35
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Go see your OB!! I can't believe no doc thought this was priority. Never had this pain, but go back and don't take no for an answe. ;) good luck
Jennyanne322
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:42 AM
There is no other ER or urgent care by you? I would think ectopic pregnancy by the abdominal pain only being on the right side or even appendicitis.
Mamaof32012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Quoting Jennyanne322:

There is no other ER or urgent care by you? I would think ectopic pregnancy by the abdominal pain only being on the right side or even appendicitis.

Schaiswife09
by Brittney on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:58 AM
I am going to Tallahassee this morning. It got so bad last night I called my mil and she almost called the ambulance.
Huera620
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Any update??? Hope all is well...
Schaiswife09
by Brittney on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Bump!
Schaiswife09
by Brittney on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Bump...another update
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)