Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

its 6 am and the bf isnt home yet...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:25 AM
  • 51 Replies
Ok so my bf left here at 730 last night to go pick up a friend and still isn't home and its 618 am!!! This isn't the first time hes been gona all night without contacting me....he did it 2 or 3 times when I was pregnant...and of course he promiesd he wouldn't do it again!! I am beyond pissed right now considering I'm here with HIS son (from a previous marriage) and our daughter!! I haven't been able to really do much of anything, ie going out with friends, family etc, without him bitching about how long I've been gone! Mind you I was only gone for a few hours...NOT all night! And if he called or texted me I answered!!! I really don't know what to do anymore...I'm so tempted to leave but I don't have a car right now and have to wait till after the holidays to get one...do I just stick it out till then or do I have my dad come get me and go stay with him till I can get my own place?! Ugh this is such bullshit and I can't take much more of it!! Plz give me some advice...thanks ladies!! :-)
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ruby_jewel_04
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Personally is kick his ass out. Screw him. That is rude and disrespectful to you in so many ways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
1 mom liked this
Maury.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angel_Red7
3 moms liked this

I am sorry to hear this, but I have been in a similar spot as you.

he probably will never stop occasionally staying out all night and not answering his phone. Plus,  what is he doing to where he couldn't answer his phone? Out all night.....doesn't answer his phone..... Yeah I wouldn't be having sex with him anymore!

i would definelty call your dad. 

rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:09 AM
This is a hard situation. First, he should never lie about picking up a friend to go out, he should just tell you I'm going out for a bit and NOT stay out all night. I don't really have a second. Lol. But if I were you, I'd play off not being mad, but just worried about him since he was gone ALL night. Make sure he knows you don't mind him going out sometimes, but you were just super worries something bad happened to him last night since you couldn't get ahold of him. I'd see his reaction and then make a final call. He could honestly just be out with his buddies and not answer in fear of getting in a huge fight while he is drunk. (For the record, I do think he is in the wrong. I know it seems like I'm defending him and I'm not, but people do make mistakes)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaof32012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM

First off he should always answer since you have both of his kids what if something was wrong and second you should never treat the mother of you kid/kids like that its not right I would kick him out only if you can afford the bills or move with your dad

SOCO101
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Sound like my dh. I have, in the past, had his shit packed and thrown out on the front porch when he comes home. 

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM

no offense, but he sounds like my EH. and that's one of the reasons i left him. *HUGS* 

Mamaof32012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I would pack his shit to and put it outside I totally agree

Quoting SOCO101:

Sound like my dh. I have, in the past, had his shit packed and thrown out on the front porch when he comes home. 

TheIrishDuckie
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I'd leave his ass. With you gone he's gonna have to watch his own damn son and be stuck in the house.

momof2girls108
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM
*update* its now 823 and hes still not home and still hasn't answered my calls or texts!! I'm startingto get seriously worried! We live with his dad right now sovivcant exactly kick him out but I plan on calling my dad later today...I'm not going to deal with this anymore. I have been up since I last posted and I feel really sick. Gona try to get some sleep...thanks ladies!! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN