Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Skin care??

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 16 Replies
I know we are all busy but do u ever take time and pamper ur skin?
I'm 25 (will be 26 this 15th) and I've noticed that my skin is looking tired lately. I've always suffered from acne (annoying) and still am, but I've let my skin go :(
What do u do as a quick daily skin routine? When do I start using night creams? Is it time?? HELP!!!!
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM

i'd just make sure to wash and moisturize twice a day. that is what i do to help keep my skin clean and clear. i suffer from acne still, too. i use Olay products.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM

oh, and i'm 26 and this is what my beauty consultant told me to do. and i listen to her! lol. but it really DOES make a difference.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Welcome to the group!  I have to pamper my skin, I live in such a dry environment.

Quoting Maky.Medina:

I know we are all busy but do u ever take time and pamper ur skin?
I'm 25 (will be 26 this 15th) and I've noticed that my skin is looking tired lately. I've always suffered from acne (annoying) and still am, but I've let my skin go :(
What do u do as a quick daily skin routine? When do I start using night creams? Is it time?? HELP!!!!

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Of course! Pampering myself is something I am never too busy for. I wash my face in the morning and wash my face at night when I take my makeup off. I started using a night cream a year ago. I don't think its ever too soon. I also use the Olay face brush at night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I use an Oil of Olay moisturizing cleanser and moisturizer and feel pretty good when I do that. :)

MrsCountryMama
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:49 AM
I use Mary Kay products to wash & moisturize twice a day I also have acne problems so I use Mary Kays on the spot acne treatment cream before I put on my moisturizer it keeps the break outs down.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:04 AM
I wash my face nightly and use a moisturizer as well.
Hanab818
by Hana on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I am currently trying the oil cleansing method. Im 26 and have suffered from acne all my life. I have only been doing this for 2 weeks but OMG! My face is less oily, and my breakouts are no where as bad any more. I am going to start using a night cream and skin corrector to fix some scaring and prevent wrinkles.

Maky.Medina
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM

DO share!! What is the oil cleansing method? never heard of it. 

Quoting Hanab818:

I am currently trying the oil cleansing method. Im 26 and have suffered from acne all my life. I have only been doing this for 2 weeks but OMG! My face is less oily, and my breakouts are no where as bad any more. I am going to start using a night cream and skin corrector to fix some scaring and prevent wrinkles.

Maky.Medina
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Which MaryKay products do you use for cleansing and moisturizing? The only MaryKay product Ive tried is the spot treatment and it works miracles!! 

Quoting MrsCountryMama:

I use Mary Kay products to wash & moisturize twice a day I also have acne problems so I use Mary Kays on the spot acne treatment cream before I put on my moisturizer it keeps the break outs down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)