Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Apparently I am trashy...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM
  • 74 Replies
So sometimes in summer, or when I simply don't have any pockets, I've put money, and ID, etc in my cleavage.

For.... Everrrrrrrrrr.

Apparently, DH deems this as trashy. And then launched into a diatribe as to why, according to some DJs.

So. There are times I don't have pockets, and have to carry whatever small items. Would he rather I tuck it between my legs?? It's not a regular occurance. I generally have pockets.

So... Trashy or Not?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aubs1990
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I put my phone there.
EslingerCrew11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Oh who cares! Tell him to get off it. The only one Id worry about is the cell phone and thats only because breast cancer is being found in connection to cell phones being placed in bras amd such.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazygirl907
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I think it's gross, only because I've had people hand me sweaty money direct from their cleavage at work. 

AutymsMommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Purse?

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Paperfishies
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Yes, trashy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Muss_the_Fuss
1 mom liked this

NOT!

Everyone is just jealous because you have the cleavage to put it in!

Don't let other judge you! People that judge are just too bored with their own life and get some sort of sick humor by bringing other people down! Keep your head up!

Always remeber a girl should be 3 things: smart, classy, and a little but smart assy :)

armywife-aly

When I was in high school  I worked at a gas station part-time, and nothing would gross me out more than a some woman walking in and paying with money that she just dug around for and pulled out of her cleavage. LOL. No offense! :) 

I had a woman pull out a ziplock bag of change, once. Yuck! 

MsChrln
I don't know about trashy but it seems very weird to me and seems like it would be uncomfortable.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Not trashy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I would not say trashy, but I hated working and having to take money some just pulled out of their boobs or shoes. Ick. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)