Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

After talking to me for weeks now your in a relationship....how does that work?

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:01 PM
  • 20 Replies

I have been talking to a guy for about 3 months, then a bout a week ago he just quits talking to me, it was great we were on the verge of thinking about getting together, then i find out that hes now in a relationship, I'm sure that we have been talking for months meaning he has been talking to others also and took the first thing that came along, but then just up and drops me when he finds something that's easy, this is not the first time he has done this and I'm sure when this relationship don't work out he will want to talk to me again, idk what to do i like him my son likes him but i am not sure how to go about this situation! just blows my mind that he made me fall for him all over again and did the same thing that he did before when i thought it was going to be different any advice would be great! 

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Is this an online thing or a real life thing?  I personally would not talk to him again even if he came back on his knees. Not .fair to you or your child.   Unless there was an understanding of exclusivity then he could talk to how ever many girls he wanted to at the same time.

rayroe2
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

don't expect things to be different people are who they are. If you wasn't special the first time your not going to be special the second or third time.

malibucj
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I wouldn't go back for a third time or any more. That is not fair to you or your child.

mama2my2boys
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM
he probly has a wife...and wanted you on the side...then she found out and he stoped let things cool down and started talking to you 3 months ago..then his wife found out again....thats why he just droped you so quick....my best advice is when u meet a guy...go threw his wallet,phone and ask to go to his place...if he wont let you look threw his things or go to his house...thats a big red flag!.....i was on the end of the bf meeting the other girl and that is what he did to me (more then once) so thats why i say look threw his things ask questions if he doesnt want u at his house or meeting his friends BIG RED FLAG!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_mom_o436
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM

its an in person thing, and there was an understaning that when we talk its just us but i guess my understaning was different than his 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Is this an online thing or a real life thing?  I personally would not talk to him again even if he came back on his knees. Not .fair to you or your child.   Unless there was an understanding of exclusivity then he could talk to how ever many girls he wanted to at the same time.

single_mom_o436
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I know for a fact that hes not married, have been aroung him all hours of that day and night to know that much

Quoting mama2my2boys:

he probly has a wife...and wanted you on the side...then she found out and he stoped let things cool down and started talking to you 3 months ago..then his wife found out again....thats why he just droped you so quick....my best advice is when u meet a guy...go threw his wallet,phone and ask to go to his place...if he wont let you look threw his things or go to his house...thats a big red flag!.....i was on the end of the bf meeting the other girl and that is what he did to me (more then once) so thats why i say look threw his things ask questions if he doesnt want u at his house or meeting his friends BIG RED FLAG!

lilmacmama20
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Im having the issue of mixed signals ugh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM
have you ever gone to his house? just because u see him different times of day dont mean crap

Quoting single_mom_o436:

I know for a fact that hes not married, have been aroung him all hours of that day and night to know that much

Quoting mama2my2boys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Well it's time to realize if it's even worth talking to him. If he only wants you when no one else wants him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Page98
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you serious? Is today like Idiot CM Day?

What do you mean you dont know what to do??? You just wrote this isn't the first time he does this and you are still wondering WHAT YOU SHOULD DO???

really??? whoa... just whoa. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN