Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

hes doing it again...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM
  • 39 Replies
So I posted this morning about my bf not being home and staying at his friends house...well hes doin it again tonight!! He took his son with him thanks god but still...like wtf why can't he just fu*king stay home?! I was crying when he told me they were staying over there and he says it making this a big deal...and blah blah blah!! I really don't know what to do!!! Oh and btw his friend is a girl!!!
CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmmaZate
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I Smell a rat.... and its name is Cheater. 

Angel_Red7
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Im sorry, but I feel less bad for you after reading this compared to your other post this morning. You say "you dont know what to do" but its obvious esp after stating that his friend is a girl. I would not be there anymore or id be packing his stuff and changing the locks.

You have a child to worry about, not some douche bag that cant treat you right.

rayroe2

LMAO@@@@ I am not trying to be mean I just cant believe you would even still be with dude if hes "sleeping" at a girls house.......

Page98
2 moms liked this

Maybe you're boring... or you snore

sleep walker?... move too much? 

or you're just a troll... 

zanderNerynMOM
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow.... obviously you need to ditch this guy. If he really thinks sleeping over at another girls house is ok when he has a child and girl at home.... what a retard. Not cool at all

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Dump his a$$ that's what us do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
siera20
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM

sorry to say!! .. he's cheating or if you know, he has another girl. I have been there done that!! my past bf told me he still loved me but was with another girl.. yeah okay like he wasn't having sex HA!  Hun its better to leave his dads asap!!! you will only get hurt worse if you stay, SERIOUSLY. I would take your child and go home... since doesn't  want to be there for you two. I was in denial for a longggg time before I finally left. Wasted my time on a POS like him. A guy that said he's staying with a 'friend' and it is a girl... then he is with another girl. Guys like that are BAD .

bad

sassysuie
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I'd dump him....

MrS.GiFFord
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM

He's your boyfriend...dump that asshole!

single_mom_o436
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM

as much as i hate to say it but from the sounds of it hes cheating read your other post now its time for u to give him a suprise and not be there when he gets back, call your dad , change the loks put his stuff by the door do what u have to but leave him hes a cheater 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN