Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Wosre night ever

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM
  • 4 Replies
So Joseph had a sleep test tonight 30 mins from where we live. His appt was at 8pm. I left at 645 so I could stop to get him something to eat and we could have mommy Joseph time. I get downtown and had to go a different way because of floats. It hit me finally. Tonight was the Christmas parade. Crap lol. So by the time I for to the bridge I needed to get to which is a 3 mile bridge it was 730. It should of took me 15mins to get to this bridge. Well I get across and as I get to the light I need a cop pulls behind me. I'm thinking crap he's gonna get me for the 2miles I was going over the spend limit. So I pull in the parking lot I need to go to and sure enough he hit the light.

I pull in a space and get my stuff ready for hi. Only to find out hubby has both insurance cards. I don't drive much so I didn't know. Well he pulled me over for a tale light and tag light. I didn't know was out due to me not driving much. So I got a ticket for the card. Its 116 unless I go show proof that o have it. Then its only 7 bucks. I called Dh crying and shaking. I hate getting pull over. I felt like he was yelling at me. But he wasn't he was really nice. Which is surprising for the city I was in.

We live in Pensacola Florida and I got pulled over in Gulf Breeze. So if y'all know the area you will know why. Gulf Breeze is the worse place to get pulled over in. The tickets are higher and the cops are assholes.

Now Joseph is sleep I g looking crazy with all the wires he has over him. How's y'all night going?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
StarryRain
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Eeeep. *hugs*

Listen... I've probably never said this... But I love everyone of your posts. Joseph is like my fave CM kid. Him, and Shane, mostly. I have more respect for you Tamara than I do for a majority of people.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Aww honey that just made my night so much better. Thank you!! I try my best to be the best mom for him. He is my hero.

Quoting StarryRain:

Eeeep. *hugs*

Listen... I've probably never said this... But I love everyone of your posts. Joseph is like my fave CM kid. Him, and Shane, mostly. I have more respect for you Tamara than I do for a majority of people.
StarryRain
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:43 AM
*hugs*

You're an awesome mama. Don't you ever doubt that. Joseph doesn't. And I bet you're his hero, too. In many ways.

Quoting amy1will:

Aww honey that just made my night so much better. Thank you!! I try my best to be the best mom for him. He is my hero.

Quoting StarryRain:

Eeeep. *hugs*

CheyennesMommy2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Aw hugs!! I hate getting pulled over. It seriously is the worst!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN