Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In a rut??

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm feeling like a shitty mom lately. Idk what is wrong with me. I have been sick the past two weeks and I just have NO energy or patience for anyone. I'm finally starting to feel a little better but that's no excuse for the way I've been to my dd. She is very energetic and I love her so much but she has just been getting under my skin so much lately! She's soo needy and clingy and has a horrible attitude towards me and her step dad. I just didn't know how to react so I have been yelling at her a lot and she just laughs at me! I'm taking all her toys away today because she's been so rotten. I was passed out on the couch last night and she waited until mu husband got in the shower and just would not let me rest. She's only 4, but good God! And I know there are better ways of handling things but I just can't control myself! Hopefully today will be better because I'm feeling better but my hubby is on the field for work so wont be home tonight. It'll for sure be interesting. Ugh...rant over. Lol. 

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LiLsMaMa21
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM

BUMP!

mamarama333
by Meghan on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly how you feel. My dh works 6 12hr days a week. I have my 2 rotten ones. They are good kids... But man can they push my buttons. Especially since I have been out of commision due to morning sickness. Mine are 5 & 8. Should know better. Bahahaha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LiLsMaMa21
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Quoting mamarama333:

I know exactly how you feel. My dh works 6 12hr days a week. I have my 2 rotten ones. They are good kids... But man can they push my buttons. Especially since I have been out of commision due to morning sickness. Mine are 5 & 8. Should know better. Bahahaha.

Sometimes it's like being a single/married mother. Lol. It's hard. 

mamarama333
by Meghan on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:51 PM
It's very difficult. If you ever need to talk about it, I'm here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LiLsMaMa21
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Quoting mamarama333:

It's very difficult. If you ever need to talk about it, I'm here.

Thank you! I really appreciate that! He just called me and told me they have to stay another night on the field...fml! Lol. But it seems to be a good day for Lilly (dd) so hopefully we can get past this night without killing each other. Haha. Also, if you need to talk, just hit me up! I'm on the computer a lot because I go to class online. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)