Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

wanting another baby

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
Is it worng that i want another baby and my hubby does not due to the fact he has 2 older kids and our 10 month old and that fact he is 42 years old.
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

That's got to be hard. You are still young and only have 1 child...He's getting older and has 3 kids so he's probably satisfied on what he already has...you might want to sit down and have a serious talk about any future children and come to an agreement...

Lilypie - (yen6)  Lilypie - (gk1a)
                                 Lilypie - (d4Ha)

noahmommie2012
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM
i have many times he answer changes. it goes from if u want another one to i dont want another since he only one working and back to the frist response i got. we kinda did to a point to have have a baby in 8 years and not while our son now is in diapers and on our food. its hard bc i want to work at home so i dont have to give up the kids to pay a baby sitter to watch the kids to go to a job just to pay a baby sitter. if we knew how to make money at home for me then i think we be fine
1st_time_mom789
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:39 PM

BUMP! I also would love to have another baby, but we can't financially afford another child right now. And being there aren't any places hiring near me , we won't be conceiving anytime soon. We do however, want our children to be close in age. My DD is 2. But I am in no rush.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN