Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rylee update.....I NEED ALL YOUR PRAYERS! things were going good and it took a change for the worst :(

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM
  • 38 Replies
A lil update to catch you up....Rylee was born at 34 weeks she developed a indection in her tummy and had to have her small intestines out of her body...then put back in...everything was going great she went from 2lb to 6lb and just a few days ago got taken out of nicu at stanford hosp and taken to a less invassive area of the hosp....well yesterday she wasnt acting right and they found a tear in her intestines and was leaking bad things in her body...so yesterday at 3am she had surgery to take out her intestine ......today she isnt doing well at all she is in alot of pain...so much pain that she stops breathing and they have to mask her and suctions stuff from her lungs...they think she is haveing seziures and the infection has travled.......PLEASE PRAY for her get a prayer going at your church whatever you can...her name is Rylee Stephanie Nicolette Worley-Hanes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2my2boys
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM
bump....i have another post a did i will bump to and on page 9 is pics of her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM
3 moms liked this

Praying for Rylee.

mama2my2boys
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM
im so upset im sick to my stomach
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_of_tw0
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Poor baby!! Prayers your way hun!!!

sissy852
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Im so sorry this happening. Your family are in my thoughts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:55 AM
this is my bff since kindergarden baby...my friend was 34 weeks and told me she was swelling really bad and didnt feel baby move that day i made her go to the er...where they ended up doing a emergecny c section....dr said if it wasnt for me making her go that night her baby wouldnt of made it....rylee was doing great there was talk of her coming home before x mas and it all went down hill last night i pray and hope she can pull through this ....she is a strong lil one who just needs sre prayer....i have another post that has pics of her on page 9 and more of her story there also....take a look shes a cutie

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Im so sorry this happening. Your family are in my thoughts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mel0dy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Praying for her 

mama2my2boys
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)