Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone in or around cape coral florida????

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 6 Replies

i just moved here from delaware the day b4 thanksgiving and am looking for some friends.. i have been in this group for awile but cant remember where everyone is from lol. i have a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old son .. ineed ideas of things to do with the lil ones..

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shimbo941
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
I live in Punta gorda (about 25-30 min away) and I have an aunt and uncle who live in cape coral. A big thing we do during the summer is go to the sun splash water park there. I hear there are a lot of things to do there from what other people say but I haven't done anything around there besides the water park.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noey31308
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM

BUMP!

noey31308
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM

do they have any mom groups ot play groups for the kids i just want to meet some new friends im here away from family and freinds.. its lonely lol

Quoting shimbo941:

I live in Punta gorda (about 25-30 min away) and I have an aunt and uncle who live in cape coral. A big thing we do during the summer is go to the sun splash water park there. I hear there are a lot of things to do there from what other people say but I haven't done anything around there besides the water park.

ToriBabe1221
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Check out the fb group " a lil' bit crunchy " if your a natural mama =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noey31308
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM

thank you mama ill check it out

Quoting ToriBabe1221:

Check out the fb group " a lil' bit crunchy " if your a natural mama =)

PearlsandWhirls
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I'm right in cape coral, I've been looking into the mommy and me classes some of the churches offer! They look cool :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)