Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think it's worth the time?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
I don't know if you guys ever found stuff in our frozen food after purchased. But last week as I was cooking hamburger meat I notice small items in my skillet. My bf picked it out and it was rubber! Almost like a rubber band. So I contacted the company and complained and told me to send the meat in. So I did because it was gross! They said they was going to give me a gift card I'm really scared to buy hamburger beef at Walmart now. You think it was worth it?
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
VictoriousTory
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Ewww no. Me, personally I don't shop at Walmart for many reasons. They are a terrible, corrupt, greedy company and I will not support them in any way. My mom used to work there for a few years and they treated her like shit. There are a couple of very interesting documentaries about them that may change your mind about shopping there. I sound like a crazy left wing conspiracy nut ( maybe I kinda am ;) ) But I wouldn't trust their meat nor would I accept just a gift card just to shut me up about RUBBER in my MEAT. Sound the alarm girl!!! Call your local news station! lol sounds kinda extreme but f it. :) 

TempestRayne
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I rarely buy meat. Like once or twice a year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Hmmm...not so appetizing. I rarely eat any meat and DH has a beef allergy that makes beef extremely chewy, so I could imagine if we came across that situation, the conversation would go like: DH: "Hmmm, this is especially rubbery." Me: "You're probably imagining things, or it's especially good beef (since the better the beef, the more chewy it is for him)...." 

MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Yep, get the gift card and get something else, just purchase your meat else where.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)