Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I've spoiled my child!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

My son Jax who is a 1 1/2 year old and is spoiled rotten when it comes to bed time... It's my fault, but he's my baby lol When it comes to putting him to bed I rock him untill he falls asleep and then  put him in his bed. He sleeps in his bed all night, but getting him to sleep is the hard part! My DH and I have been laying him down and telling him it's "night night time" which means bed time... it works sometimes.  When I rock him to sleep it  can take hour or 5 minuets. What do you do to put your child (children) to bed??

toddler boy

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sissy852
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM
We say its night night time and then we lay him down and shut the door. He sleeps almost all night. He wakes up once he is 1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
That's not called spoiling, that's called rocking your baby to sleep like any other loving parent would do.
My dd is 21 months old and I lay down next to her and let her nurse to sleep. Doesn't bother me. It's not like you'll be rocking him to sleep when he's in highschool. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM
They are 5&6 so we just say goodnight and they go to sleep. Lol at that age we did rock them though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maddiesmommy5
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM

At that age i rocked dd to sleep, in my mind that is not spoiling its showing them you love them and are there for them. 1-2 yrs they are still little and need that sometimes!

CuzImMOM
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Enjoy it now. One day her won't want held
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2CXh
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Ds is two and i still nurse him to sleep most nights

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)