Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just have to stop watching the news...

And stop thinking about the Conn. Shooting. :'( I get so worked up crying. Just the mere thought of loosing my kids about kills me. Hearing about those parents, my heart truly breaks for them.

Ive cried so much in the.past two days its insane. I think just not thinking about it will help and I can pull down my emotions. :'( no matter what its just beyond a heartbreaking tradgedy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Replies (41-46):
Kayla060812
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I stopped watching Saturday morning. I was tired of all the lies just so they could be the.first to report. I HATE NEWS AND REPORTERS FOR THIS REASON. They don't care about the victims, they care about the story.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessed4918
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Yes it is a sad thing and I am still shaking and trying not to read anything else but do I saw the pictures of some of the children yesterday online so cute Emile Parker she had those big pretty blue eyes now my daughter is 19 last year of school and everybody falls in love with Brittanys face which if I get mad at her takes all I can not to just melt and forget.

I could not imagine losing her for nothing only child I have and my heart goes out to each and every parent but those that only had one child Lord help us all then I did cry later yesterday afternoon my cousin is in the hospital on life support she has cancer my oldest niece went to the hospital after work yesterday afternoon she took a turn for the worse said she had coded 3 times yesterday I said lord Lord here right at Xmas 2 of the boys funnerals are today so sad I kissed my daughter this morning which I always have did all her school years and kissed my 12 year old nephew where are you safe.

Allisonc7910
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I know what you mean, thats how I feel.  I had to go for a long walk yesterday just to clear my head.

Quoting TempestRayne:

I am having to fight off a feeling total despair about it. I can't stand it.

iluvsn85
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Once I heard about the shootings we have kept the tv and radio pretty much off. Its so sad. I feel like no where is safe anymore.
SMG1120
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I had a hard time dropping my daughter (she's 5) off at school today. Even though she is only gone for 2 1/2 hours, its killing me. I just want her home where I know she is 100% safe, where I can see her, talk to her, hold her. I cant imagine what those families are going through and just thinking that it could happen anywhere, that I could send my child off to school and it could be the last time I ever see her, hug her, tell her that I love her, is unimaginable and heartbreaking. I try not read or watch anything about the shooting in front of her because it makes me cry and I dont want to explain to her why because it will scare her. My heart goes out to those families that lost their babies on Friday and I hope that one day they can find some peace.

flowerfunleah
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I hear you. I was off cafemom and fb for that past two days because I couldn't read the post titles or news on that shooting. Today the children victims pictures are all over fb, i had to shut it off, its ridiculous. I dont need to cry first thing in the morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)