Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:17 AM
  • 47 Replies
I can't take it anymore.
Everytime he comes home from work he's blaming for something.
He is stupid enough to lose his keys and since I clean I took them and hid them. And because I said No I didn't I'm a cheating whore who's slept with everyone who lives in this building.
I'm a bad mom because sometimes I think he should be dealing with his child too.
I'm a bad person because I work on the weekends even though he bitched at me to get a job and help pay bills.
I'm a stupid fuck because I know he wants to go back to Dallas so he can be with his fucking ex girlfriend who I know he's been talking to for months.

....THIS is why I don't want to exist...this is why I hate myself more and more everyday.

And apparently because I get into an emotional breakdown I'm just trying to ignore him.
You, the man who fooled me into believing love and decent men existed...are the reason I wish I were dead..everyday of my life. Vent..over...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM
6 moms liked this
So leave. He's the worthless piece of shit, not you. And obviously he is also the whore, since he wants to move back to be close to his ex. And he's the douche for treating you like this.
Need I go on? You deserve much better. Have your breakdown tonight and tomorrow make a plan to leave before his emotional abuse becomes physical. And if you ever need a pick.me up, us ladies are always here for you ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:23 AM
:'-( leave him Hun ASAP. It'll only get worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Thank you...

Quoting shadow_lark:

So leave. He's the worthless piece of shit, not you. And obviously he is also the whore, since he wants to move back to be close to his ex. And he's the douche for treating you like this.

Need I go on? You deserve much better. Have your breakdown tonight and tomorrow make a plan to leave before his emotional abuse becomes physical. And if you ever need a pick.me up, us ladies are always here for you ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:25 AM
You are welcome

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Thank you...

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
theskyisbluenow
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:25 AM
I second this :0)

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Thank you as well..

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theskyisbluenow
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM
My ex was the same way, it's so hard when someone who's supposed to love you treats you so poorly.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Thank you as well..

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Yeah. And he always says after a fight 'i love you'. I tell him hes full of shit and if he loved someone he wouldn't treat them like shit.
he refuses to believe anything except that he 'treats me like a queen'

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

My ex was the same way, it's so hard when someone who's supposed to love you treats you so poorly.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Thank you as well..

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theskyisbluenow
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I think that's called the honeymoon stage, one of the biggest arguments between my ex an I was over a burnt pizza I tried to walk outside to calm down he freaked an wound up holding me down on the floor until he decided I was calm enough to get up.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Yeah. And he always says after a fight 'i love you'. I tell him hes full of shit and if he loved someone he wouldn't treat them like shit.

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Thank you as well..

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm convinced all men are fucktards and I'm certainly not bothering with them anymore

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

I think that's called the honeymoon stage, one of the biggest arguments between my ex an I was over a burnt pizza I tried to walk outside to calm down he freaked an wound up holding me down on the floor until he decided I was calm enough to get up.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Thank you as well..

Quoting theskyisbluenow:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)