Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok i have to share!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
So my husband and I have had our Ups and downs like any couple, our love has been tested and so has our faith in each other. Well back in August he asked for a divorce and since then we have been going day by day working on what we are going to do. Now mind you he also has been talking to some other girls. Well I just went to see him over the weekend and we had a wonderful time together. Well this morning I woke up to this text

There are aot of things that have been going through my head. And things that I wish I could have done different. I have been very selfish and never realized what I had in front of me. I never realized that I had a person in my life that loved me deeply and would do anything for me. If I would have just put all 100% in to the relationship then we probably wouldn't be where we were at now. I regret not spending time with you and Abby and putting my wants before my needs. I needed to be there with and for you two. And not out spending my time with my friends. I should have been a husband and a father and been with you guys cherishing every moment. There is a lot that I need to work on and things that need to change. But I havent been the best person to you and been there when you needed me the most. And I wanted to tell you that I am truly sorry for everything. I miss you girls so much and its killing me inside that we are apart. We will figure all if this out. There is so much more that I need to say. But I thank you for being that special person and being there for me, and having the strength to hope that one day I would come back to you and realize how stupid I have been.

I could not be more happier that I woke up to this text. I have always had faith in us and I always knew in my heart that him and I belong together. But the only problems now is the taxes my daughter and I live with my mom so she is going to claim my daughter on her taxes and I don't know how to tell him with out a fight. And then there is the child support. My daughter and I get state aid and now they are going after him for child support. Which he is not mad about because isn't not me going after him but im support to call the lady soon to tell her what's going on and I really don't know what's going on just what that text said and what he told me when I saw him that he didn't want a divorce. Sorry so long im just happy but also worried about all this other stuff going on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rayroe2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Why is your mother claiming your child? I don't understand that. Why is child support being taken out on him if all aren't divorced?

theskyisbluenow
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Child support is taken even if only separated.

Be cautious, but I hope it goes the way that will make you happy :0).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmoore10
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM
My mom is claiming my daughter because legally she can. My mom has provided more than half of my daughters support for the wholeyear and child support if you are getting any state aid someone has to pay that back. So since my husband and I aren't living together they go after him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
3angels23
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

errrmm..

sooo..In a nutshell..He loves you enough to eventually work things out...but, not enough to support your/his child! He sounds like a winner..glad you guys are working it out.

lenoxclan
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Oh..And I would simply explain to him, that since your mom has apparently taken on the roll of parent to yalls kid, she has legal right to the tax money for her...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)