Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Some Advice

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
Okay. So. About two months ago my daughter, whom is 12 months old..went on baby puree strike.
I decided that she was doing it because she wanted real food. So I've been giving it to her since. She does well but lately she's been picky. Well. From the puree strile she had 5 containers left. I decided today I would try and give her them see if we could finish them off so they wouldn't go to waste. Now she likes them again!
So to the point.
Do you think I should just finish off the purees and not give her anymore? Or should I add the purees in with the meals she eats daily? She's on the skinny side because she's long and extremely active, and I'd like if she were heavier
What do you think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
twinmom86
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM
If she'll eat them then I would keep giving her the baby puree along with the other food. It will give her a little more to choose from.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crystalandjosh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

i think you need to mix it in with real food because she should have been eating real food for a while now. try giving her some whole milk. and some cheese to get some weight on. my son is 16 months old and has been eating real food since he was eight months old but he did have teeth. make sure you give her all the things she needs. fiber dairy protien ect.

Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Well, she's been eating things like chicken nuggets and cheese , pasta for quite a while now . She eats cheese everyday. But if it's not pasta meat or mashed potatoes she's picky. She has drinks thst give her all she needs . But I want her to eat the right stuff too. She takes after my horrible pickt fit from when I was younger

Quoting crystalandjosh:

i think you need to mix it in with real food because she should have been eating real food for a while now. try giving her some whole milk. and some cheese to get some weight on. my son is 16 months old and has been eating real food since he was eight months old but he did have teeth. make sure you give her all the things she needs. fiber dairy protien ect.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalandjosh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

my son tried that but if she dosent eat wat you put in front of her then whn shes done take it whn she gets hungry give it back to her. shes trying to see how far she can push you

Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM
She's too young to test me! Lol. Well not really but

Quoting crystalandjosh:

my son tried that but if she dosent eat wat you put in front of her then whn shes done take it whn she gets hungry give it back to her. shes trying to see how far she can push you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalandjosh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Trust me i thought that to lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)