• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bored

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello i am new to this but trying to figure out how to stay home with the baby and not be so bored? Just dont know what to do with myself? Help 

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chakita0912
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I have been a stay at home mom for three years now.. I clean, play/tend to the kids.. I also watch my nephews and I am big into reading.. I am also new to the page.. I like it so far.. Try working on puzzels.. Things like that.. How old is your baby?

jenesis915
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM
I know the feeling :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Liz446
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM

The baby is 1 and we play and clean and cook . but by like noon hes napping and i just dont know what to do with myself. Just cant keep busy all day

funhappymom
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I am sure as he gets older, you'll find that you are busier and busier. Do you have any hobbies? Crafting? Baking? Sewing? Reading?

If you don't have any hobbies, now is a good time to start finding one.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Cleaning, dancing with the baby, playing with the baby, singing to the baby, teaching things to the baby, reading either just for yourself or to the baby, watching TV, taking up a new hobby like crafting or something... There's lots to do if you think about it. :)

MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM

im not a sthm but i love to knit and crochet.. keeps the hands busy and my family is never with out a hat or scarf in the winter months.. plus gets all my christmas "shopping" done..lol! blankets, shalls, socks, sweaters .. the possibilities are endless

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)