Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

excersise ideas???

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM
  • 11 Replies

hello mommys i could really use some ideas on how to excersise with a 2 year old obviousley i cant run around the block or anything but i really need to tone up to make myself feel better i cant live like this anymore and i have run out of ideas so please please i will take anything i can get

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
buttercup627
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Start with long walks with your stroller. Maybe get a couple dvds to work out during naps or in the morning before they get up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jmaw89
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I have an 18 mo dd I know it's hard!! I just do what I can when I can. 20 squats here 10 push ups there, jumping jacks, side plank, leg lifts, walking. A lot of the floor stuff she likes to "copy" so I can sometimes get a whole 10 min lol. I know it's not the route to the fastest weight loss but its more than nothing!! Good luck
lclmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

thank you, unfortunately no stroller she hasn't had one for along time she hates sitting in them, as for leg squats and what not i never thought about that :) thanks guys

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I do exercise dvds. You can even try different ones for free from the library

lclmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM

yeah i acctually own a couple only problem is as much as my daughter wants to copy me she jumps right under my feet at the most awkward times lol and she dosent really nap so timeing is always wrong lol

Mrs.Greco
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Pilates.
lilpsmommie2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Does your dd like to dance? Put some music in and dance around the living room with your dd. It will be a fun game for the 2 of you and you'll get a workout in. You can also use big cans as weights and work out with them after dd goes to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM

P90X or other beach body programs, they are usually 30 min to an hour long and you do them in front of the tv, you really don't even need anything.  You can pause and play as you need to!

wedding countdown

CafeMom Tickers

mrsbrand
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Dance party time!! Gets your kiddo involved too and its much more fun than regular workouts. Put on some music loud and just dance around for an hour or so.
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM

My daughter has always loved to do the Jillian Michael's workout videos with me :) She even had her own 2 lb dumb bells to use,lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)