• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids birthday on new years eve.... Party? Or no

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
My kids will be turning 7 on the 31st and I was thinking about a birthday party the day before do you think anyone would show? I've never thrown a party for them just with the family and I really am on a budget.
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM
You could maybe have a sleep over so it wouldn't interfere with other plans, or I'd have it early afternoon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2almost
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Heck yeah i'd throw a party! They only turn 7 once. If no one shows then you can make it the best party they will EVER have! Then afterwards y'all can throw toilet paper in everyone's yards who didn't show up. ;-)
GaGirl09
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Well with it being the 31 not just new years eve but bring literally the end of the month i would have it the first weekend of Jan. My birthday is August 28th and growing up every time i had my party on my birthday most people couldn't make it. So my parents had a cake and everything on my actual birthday then had my party first weekend in September and it was always better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krystaal870
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM
I was thinking that but we also have a birthday party were attending the 5th so maybe the 6th. Idk yet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)