Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to do....

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

My fiance is annoyed by my lack of interest in sex....he brings it up often...i would say we have sex maybe 3 times a week...i dont think its been more than that since ive been pregnant. another thing i thought it might be is the fact that we started out smoking a lot together when we first started dating and we had sex a lot...maybe twice a day. I do enjoy the sex when we do do it but i am not interested in initiating it and i can live without it. he tries to have sex with me almost every morning while im sleeping but i personally think its rude not to let me sleep! lol i dont want to lose him...and im certain he wouldnt cheat on me...but i dont want to get too comfortable and i have no clue what to do. =/

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Matriarch87
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Bite the bullet and have more sex yet also ask him to not be so pushy, compromise.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Frannylove12
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I try to do that but sometimes he doesnt enjoy it because he knows im only doing it for him...its like its a lose-lose situation =/

Quoting Matriarch87:

Bite the bullet and have more sex yet also ask him to not be so pushy, compromise.

erin708
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this
3xwk is a lot imo. I have no drive and my poor hubby is lucky to get it twice a month. He needs to back off and understand our bodys change during pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM
What erin said...

Quoting erin708:

3xwk is a lot imo. I have no drive and my poor hubby is lucky to get it twice a month. He needs to back off and understand our bodys change during pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)