Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bullying a serial killer? (Some parts may be disturbing.)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ok. This is all recent events and to me it makes sense in a odd way. Anyways. So in the town over from me we had two teens arrested for the kidnapping, torture, and death of a dog. If you can stomach reading about it click here. One teen gets out on bail attends high school as normal. People threaten him and say that he better watch his back. Teen heads to facebook and twitter with threats of shooting sprees. The day he starts his threats happens to be the same day as the Newport shootings. However, they start taking the threats serious and investigating it today. They end up not arresting the boy yet. So we have completed the back story. I hope you can follow the next part.

I understand what the boy did was beyond horrible. However when I first heard all this I was thinking. They were picking on a guy who is showing the classic signs of a serial killer. That disturbs the hell out of me. He needs to get help and they were pushing him. I guess at that time we don't look at the big picture. This could have very easily ended  badly.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Kids like to puff up and posture and look like billy bad asses...but what they did was dangerous and stupid, and someone needs to teach them the severity of their actions before they get their own stupid asses killed.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

EmmaZate
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:29 AM
You're right. It COULD end badly, but how could anyone know that when they did it. You never k ow what will happen in the future, and these kids probably don't see the signs, they just know what he did.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)