Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SUPER grumpy DH this morning... wtf?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM
  • 22 Replies

Weird is all I can say...lol This grumpy man woke up this morning and came out to the living room ( I slept on the couch because the baby was cranky), and goes in my wallet and yells about there being 30.00 instead of 40.00 like i said, so I tell him that I spent 10.00 in cash at McDonald's because he had my debit card. He yells about blowing money ( mind you he asked me to go to McDonald's) then he is leaving and i ask for a kiss and his response is " F*** you". WOW, the reason this is so mind blowing is because he is NEVER like this ! He is headed to a jump, and then is off work ( they have half days through new years). IDK.... Just had to vent, because he was straight up loopy this morning. I am sure when he comes home he will say sorry and feel awful, but damn what a way to start my day...

You ladies ever have a " grumpy for no reason" DH? LOL

Proud Army wife and SAHM to seven! christmas treeholding ornaments

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM
My dh knows better than to talk to me like that. I dont give two shit how grumpy he is or what the reason is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
Oh wow. I'd be pissed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
Word.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

My dh knows better than to talk to me like that. I dont give two shit how grumpy he is or what the reason is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I know! Mine has not said something so damn rude in years! I swear that man lost his mind! But in the end , he will simply feel like poo all day! :(

Quoting LoveMyLos:

mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Did you knock his ass out? I would have flipped the fuck out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I am! My feelings are hurt too! He is NEVER like that! IDK.... everyone deserves a bad day, so I am attempting to forgive and forget, but it is hard. :(

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Oh wow. I'd be pissed.

layawatling
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Yes, but if my dh ever said "fuck you" to me and acted belligerent over 10 dollars...his shit would be on the lawn.

I guess my dh has a different kind of 'grumpy days'.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM

LOL.... he said it as he was closing the door to head to his jump! I was mind blown. It is so out of character for him. That is why I am so lost...lol I think he is stressed about Christmas and not being able to go home and see family ( the baby is too little).

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Did you knock his ass out? I would have flipped the fuck out.

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM

That's the thing, this is not the norm gm for hm either! He is the best hisband ever, so I guess that is why this was so absurd to me.

Quoting layawatling:

Yes, but if my dh ever said "fuck you" to me and acted belligerent over 10 dollars...his shit would be on the lawn.

I guess my dh has a different kind of 'grumpy days'.

LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:27 AM
If mine ever said fuck you to me he would be walking funny bc i would rip out his testicles.

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

I know! Mine has not said something so damn rude in years! I swear that man lost his mind! But in the end , he will simply feel like poo all day! :(

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)