Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:26 AM
  • 13 Replies

I slept THROUGH the night last night!!!!  I cannot remember the last time I didn't wake up.  Since having kids, I feel like every night is something, whether it's one of them getting up or me (being pregnant) having to get up or roll over or something.  Whew, that felt good!!!!!  How do you sleep now that you're a mom?!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamarama333
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Sleep? What is that? I think I vaguely remember something called sleep. Sounds nice though.... Sleep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HRichards6708
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:37 AM

LOL!!!  I definitely relate and when I woke up this morning, I have to admit, I was a little freaked out and then completely thankful :)

Quoting mamarama333:

Sleep? What is that? I think I vaguely remember something called sleep. Sounds nice though.... Sleep.

hplesha
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I think i slept in the same spot, same position for 6hrs straight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

What a nice feeling!  I'm glad you were able to get some good sleep for a change. :)

Quoting HRichards6708:

I slept THROUGH the night last night!!!!  I cannot remember the last time I didn't wake up.  Since having kids, I feel like every night is something, whether it's one of them getting up or me (being pregnant) having to get up or roll over or something.  Whew, that felt good!!!!!  How do you sleep now that you're a mom?!

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM

...sleep? what is this.......'sleep' you speak of? you need to tell me more about it. it sounds like an interesting and lovely experience

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I don't sleep very well. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night

HRichards6708
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Awesome!!  Seems so rare as a mom :)

Quoting hplesha:

I think i slept in the same spot, same position for 6hrs straight.

HRichards6708
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

What a nice feeling!  I'm glad you were able to get some good sleep for a change. :)

Quoting HRichards6708:

HRichards6708
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM

:(  Darn...I'm sorry about that for you...

Quoting luvmybug:

I don't sleep very well. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night

Wydowness
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM
I can't remember the last good sleep I had :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)