Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Santa Called! (PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Matthew (6) just got a phone call from Santa!  You should have seen his eyes bugging out of his head lol.  It was just a pre-recorded message, but he loved it.  Christmasdialer.com

Of course, Lucas (2) demanded that he talk to the Jolly Man, too, but with that website you only get one free call.  Additional calls are cheap, but you need Paypal and mine's not set up all the way yet.  So I searched to get him a call from somewhere else.  I found dialmycalls.com where they have 9 different messages that you can choose from (including one that refutes the non-believers, and one that includes a Bible passage.  I didn't listen to them all, so don't know what the others were), and you can also schedule the call. 

Thought I'd share that in case anyone else wanted to get a phone call :)

reindeer 1reindeer 2reindeer 2reindeer 2sleigh

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1st_time_mom789
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Oh wow that's awesome. I just recently did a video message for my 2 yr old DD. She was ecstatic and kept saying Ho Ho talk to me! it's from portablenorthpole.com and free!

LilMamaK
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

OBImomma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:16 AM
So cute! Tfs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimlee
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM

if you have a gmail, i was in the google voice tab and it popped up to send a call from santa. you can send an email, or phone call. and its free!!! I sent dozens of them. My mother answered her phone and was freaking out. haha can message if I didnt explain it fully. :)

TexasWife
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Awesome! we did pnp.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)